The best Pricing Table plugin for WordPress by Elfsight is a stable and functional tool that allows creating and publishing totally customizable and responsive pricing tables on your website in a matter of minutes.
What every online merchant or service provider needs these days, is to stand out against their competition, and to do that, you need to use every possible advantage. Online shoppers and customers tend to be pickier than real-life ones, and it takes some extra help to make them take the big step from research to actual purchase.
As part of this, a well-designed pricing page can become a crucial factor in your success. When it comes to choosing a product or a service, clear and transparent pricing is what every customer is looking for. Simple and graphic visual representation with comprehensive purchase information are the main components of a pricing and compare table that sells. Having tested our premium Pricing Table on our price page, we’re now happy to give you the opportunity to add this great WordPress plugin with a multitude of customizable options to your own website!
Best WordPress Pricing Table plugin by Elfsight benefits in brief:
- Position your prices effectively for increased sales
- Ease of use, responsive design and host of features
- Customizable columns to fit your website’s theme and color scheme
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Helpful live support
Complete Features list
- 3 predefined layout types
- Responsive widget width
- Mobile optimized
- 4 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look
- The option of arranging columns’ elements in a preferred way
- The option of customizing each column individually
- The option of making any column featured
- Each column’s color elements can be individually customized
- 2 predefined types of border radius
- Show or hide the column border
- Customizable font size and weight
- Fully customizable title
- Totally customizable Features list, complete with feature icons, hints and unlimited number of features
- 3 predefined feature styles
- 2 predefined feature align types
- The option of displaying price caption
- Linking the Button to the required page
- Customizable Button border radius and width
- Ribbon option
- Display any picture simply by pasting its link to Picture field
How to add Pricing Table plugin to your WordPress website
Adding a Pricing Table to your WordPress website with our fantastic plugin takes less than a minute. All you need to do is install the plugin to your website, customize it and add the code to your page.
A brief installation guide:
- Download Elfsight Pricing Table plugin from CodeCanyon.
- Upload the plugin to the admin panel.
- Customize the settings and get the code.
- Add the plugin code to the required page.
Failed to install WordPress premium Pricing Table plugin yourself? Contact our Support Center and we’ll be happy to help you!
Support for the plugin
The Responsive Pricing Table WordPress plugin is unbelievably easy to use and trouble free. However, should anything ever go wrong, our friendly and professional Support staff are here to provide you with any help you need. You’re welcome to message us or submit a ticket at our Support Center at any time, just expect an answer during our office hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Change Log – new version 2.1.1 is available for download
March 16, 2018 – Version 2.1.1
### Fixed * Feature icon positioning issue ### Changed * Table layout design improved for mobile devices
March 02, 2018 – Version 2.1.0
### Added * 3 new currencies * The option of editing predefined postfix, prefix and currency ### Changed * Improved design of column header in table layout for mobiles
January 11, 2018 – Version 2.0.0
### Added * New price settings (prefix, currency, postfix) * New price layout * Button type option * Button size option ### Changed * Settings structure - configuring your plugin has become even easier * New widget editor * Default layout changed to "columns" * Default skin changed to "skin1" * Default main skin color ### Fixed * Special chars bug * Head column settings bug * IE bug * Icon align issue in features * Bootstrap compatibility issue