Note: The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 5.5 PHP version.
How to automatically update the pluginTo receive automatic updates just install and configure the Envato updater plugin: httpss://goo.gl/pkJS33 .The official guide that explains how to configure it can be found in the following link: httpss://envato.com/market-plugin .
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Print the code inline or included an external file
- Print the code in the header or the footer
- Add as many codes as you want in any frontend page
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme
Global codeThrough the main Custom JS & CSS you will be able to create Code objects by which you can define the:
- External Javscript/CSS libraries that have to be included (footer or header>
- Visibility options: Optionally you can specify where have to be included and specify a visibility filter (by page, post, url, ...)
Pages, posts and custom posts!Code can be included by directly editing any page, post or custom post (like WooCommerce products, BuddyPress, etc.). You will find the Custom JS & CSS metaboxes that allow you to embed the code you need!
Meta boxes added to pages
Meta boxes added to any custom post (Example: posts, woocommerce products, etc.)
= 1.9 - 04.02.19 = * Fixed an issue due to Selected product were not properly displayed when editing a Code istance = 1.8 - 24.09.18 = * Prevente some cases in which 3rd party plugin and themes were generating some interference preventing the user to properly load external js and css files = 1.7 - 03.08.18 = * Fixed an issue that prevent the "set featured image" to properly work = 1.6 - 06.07.18 = * Fixed an issue relative URL filter = 1.5 - 06.07.18 = * Minor bugfix = 1.4 - 06.07.18 = * Fixed an issue with page selector = 1.3 - 05.07.18 = * Minor bugfix = 1.2 - 22.05.18 = * Fixed an issue due to global code was not embedded on all pages = 1.1 - 22.05.18 = * Fixed an issue due to the menu was inaccessible = 1.0 - 14.05.18 = * First release