WordPress PDF Lightbox is a WordPress plugin that allows the creation of “PDF Lightboxes”. PDF Lightbox is a collection of photos that can be saved in PDF format.
HOW IT WORKS?
1. BACKENDThe site admin creates as many PDF Lightboxes he wishes. For every lightbox the admin can set some options like
- Cover image: that will be added as first page to the pdf created by user
- Max images per lightbox
- Watermark image: to apply on pdf pages
- Send by mail: if enabled, a contac form will be rendered after the image gallery. By this form users will be able to send the created pdf by email to any receiver.
2. FRONTENDThe site users will select the photos he wishes from the collection saving them as PDF file (or optionally) send it directly via mail:
known issueIn case of Can’t ope image file error while generating a PDF, make sure that the PHP allow_url_fopen setting has been enabled
= 2.3 - 27.05.21 = * Code redesign = 2.2 - 14.08.20 = * Fixed an issue related to WordPress 5.5 and jQuery = 2.1 - 29.05.19 = * Fixed an issue due to in some installation PDF was not properly created = 2.0 - 28.05.19 = * Internal libraries updated = 1.9 - 21.02.18 = * Updated Lightbox classes costructor name = 1.8 - 30.10.17 = * Fixed an issue that may prevent to load image = 1.7 - 12.11.15 = * bugfix = 1.6 = * bugfix = 1.5 = * bugfix = 1.4 = * Watermark bugfix = 1.3 = * Bugfix * Multiple galleries per page = 1.2 = * Improved Watermark image positioning = 1.1 = * Added Matermark option: is now possible apply a watermark on images = 1.0 = * Release