Wordpress Age restricted posts is a wordpress plugin which allows you to easily assign any posts, category, tags to be only viewable by a certain age group of users. This plugin adds functionality to assign any posts, category, tags to be only viewable by a certain age group which you can set on the admin settings. The plugin asks the visitors their date of birth and then calculates the age and checks if the user’s age is able to view certain posts, categories, tags then display those posts and if not then it automatically hides those posts from the site.
- Powerful admin backend to customize the plugin.
- Easily change the look and feel of the popup.
- Easily change the look and feel of the popup
- Confirmation popup to match your website design.
- Allows you to either display datepicker or dropdowns to verify the age if the user.
- Allows you to set the lifetime for the cookie so that it would be saved on user’s browser and don’t ask them their age once they confirmed.
- Easily change any text on the popup.
- Fully responsive fronted and works on all platforms.
- Easily set a default height and width for the popup.
- Different predefined animations for the popup open style.
- Allows to set url when users who are not eligible to see the posts will be redirect to that set url.
- Allows to set posts, tags, categories which will be age restricted.
- Allows to auto hide posts.