The plugin allows admin to enable/disable Woocommerce default registration fields in the registration form. Admin can create custom user roles using Wordpress native UI. Admin can allow users to request a user role while registration, users requested roles can be granted automatically or manually. Login access can be managed without deleting user accounts. Admin can activate or disable user accounts. Send custom email notifications for account enable, account disable and user requested role approval.
- Allow only active users login
- Block users login without deleting their accounts
- Block new users login
- Create custom user roles
- Allow users to select user role while registration
- Approve/Reject requested user roles on registration
- Manually auto approve requested user roles
- Enable multiple registration fields
- Drag & Drop UI to manage registration fields position
- Allows to set registration fields size
- Manage custom email notifications
- Notify users via email when account is disabled
- Notify users via email when account is activated
- Notify users when requested role is accepted
Manual or Auto Approve New User Registration
The merchants can enable approve new user registration accounts and enable or disable user login access.
User Role Selection Dropdown on Registration
The plugin allows merchants to enable user roles selection on registration. The admin can create custom user roles and set which roles will be available for customers to select while registration. Customer will be able to select user role on registration.
Enable Woocommerce Default User Fields on Registration
Enable Woocommerce’s default user fields on registration form like first name, last name, company, phone, address, etc. Admin can enable or disable any default field.
Enable / Disable User Login Access Without Deleting Account
The plugin allows admin to block or unblock user’s login access to their without deleting user accounts.