WooCommerce Social Login extension allows users to login and checkout with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal, Amazon.
- One click registration.
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal and Amazon.
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password.
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Ability to sends newly created account details to user’s email.
- Auto Integrate on checkout page.
- Includes a short code, [woo_social_login], that can be used to place the social login buttons on any page, as well as a widget that can be used in any widget area.
- Ability to set custom redirect URL on which user will get redirected after they login with social media.
- Admin can change the order of social networks buttons by drag and drop.
- View number of sign-ups for each social network.
- Generate Pie graph for Social Networks Register Percentage.
- Offer to link accounts on the “My Account” page and “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
What reports say about Social Login?
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Windows Live
- VKontakte (VK.com)
Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
If you have a registration system on your e-commerce website, then it take too much time of user to checkout so user get bored of it and thus it will decrease your sale. But, If you use WooCommerce Social Login, then it save user’s time so it will increase your sale.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password. WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, Instagram and Amazon accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Link Social Accounts to User Accounts
New customer accounts that are created with social login will automatically be linked to the appropriate networks. Existing Socials will also be able to connect their accounts to social networks when logging in or via the “My Account” page.
You can even invite logged in users to link their accounts after checkout for faster purchase in the future. Simply enable Social login buttons on the Thank You page.
Social Login Report Page
Admin can change the order of social networks buttons by drag and drop interface and view number of sign-ups for each social network as shown in the image below.
Generate Pie graph for Social Networks Register Percentage.
Provide Account Management Tools
Customers will always be able to link or unlink social accounts from your site by visiting the “My Account” page:
Make Your Shopping Experience Smoother
Use WooCommerce Social Login to reduce friction when checking out or creating user accounts. Returning customers can log into your site with as little as one click if they’ve linked a social profile. Not only can customers easily log into your site without remembering another set of login credentials, but they’ll be able to breeze through purchasing and checkout with their new account, and you’ll benefit from increased trust and security.
Please see the Documentation of the plugin to learn how to use the plugin.
Please check step by step Tutorial for creating apps for all social networks.
= Version 1.5.1 (2017-04-07) = * [*] Resolved issue with paypal Login. = Version 1.5.0 (2017-03-04) = * [+] Added option for auto registered usernames based on Actual email ID. * [+] Added option to register without email if social media account is registered with mobile number. = Version 1.4.9 (2017-02-14) = * [*] Resolved issue with redirect URL for VK.com. = Version 1.4.8 (2016-10-26) = * [+] Added Google+ api support to work with windows server. * [+] Added primary and linked social profiles information on user edit page. = Version 1.4.7 (2016-10-12) = * [+] Added WordPress 4.6.0 Compatibility.
See full change log here