WooCommerce POS Multiple Barcode
With the help of WooCommerce POS Multiple Barcode Plugin, the admin can create multiple barcodes for a product and assign them with multiple quantities.
At the front end, the POS agent simply needs to scan the barcode or enter the Barcode Name to add the product with its associated quantities to the cart.
A barcode scan can do wonders by processing things for the customers’ at the spur of the moment, thus providing the customers with a fascinating user experience and generating real sales and revenue.
Note: WooCommerce POS Multiple Barcode is an add-on of WooCommerce POS. Therefore, you must have installed the WooCommerce POS Plugin in the first place.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce POS Multiple Barcode
- The admin can create multiple barcodes for a product.
- Different quantities can be assigned to each barcode.
- The multiple barcodes can be printed from the product grid by clicking the barcode icon for a specific product.
- The POS agent needs to scan or can enter the barcode name to add the product units in the cart.
- The WooCommerce POS multiple barcode supports dark theme.
- Multiple barcodes for a single product save time & increase the efficiency of a sales agent to add products to orders
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.0.2"
v 1.0.2 Update - Compatible addon as per woocommerce 6.0 Fixed - Solved minor issues related to strings. Update - Added JsBarcode Library for barcode generation
v 1.0.1 Update - Compatible addon as per woocommerce 5.6.0 Update - Compatible addon as per Point of sale 3.6.3
v 1.0.0 Initial release