woocommerce/Screenshot of Add new staff member.png woocommerce/Screenshot of WooCommerce Customers.png woocommerce/Screenshot of WooCommerce Orders.png woocommerce/Screenshot of WooCommerce Products.png woocommerce/Screenshot of WooCommerce Stores edit or add.png woocommerce/Screenshot of WooCommerce Stores.png woocommerce/Screenshot of Woocommerce Order Info.png woocommerce/download.jpg
Note: This is a module for Perfex CRM. Not a standalone script. Perfex CRM that can be purchased here
Brief descriptionWooCommerce module for Perfex CRM is a module that enables you to view and manage your WooCommerce store from Perfex CRM.
You’ll be able to :
- View all Orders
- View summary of Orders
- Update Orders status
- delete Orders
- view Orders data
- Edit Products
- delete products
- add WC Products as sales items inPerfex
- View all Customers
- edit Customers
- delete Customers
- View summary of Customers
- Add woocommerce Customer to perfex
- Invoice WooCommerce orders in Perfex CRM
- Restrict staff access to view/manage stores from perfex
- Add an unlimited number of stores
- Assign Stores to Staff
- edit/delete individual stores
- View products by store
- filter Products by status
- filter Products by type
- View Customers by stores
- View products by stores
- filter Orders by status
- Multisite wordpress support
- Requires at least Perfex CRM V2.4.2
- Recommend use of SSL
- Cron Job
- WooCommerce 3.5+
- WordPress 4.4+
- Pretty permalinks in Settings > Permalinks so that the custom endpoints are supported.k
You will not need any coding skills to set this module up. You will be able to configure it in a few clicks (we do provide documentation for that). we are available to assistance regarding installation and set-up, upon contact request.
- Why are Orders/Products/Customers tables are empty? Kindly wait for few minutes let cron job run. after which table will be populated.
- I customised my module can I upgrade to latest version ?
Kindly note that if you already customised a previous version of this module, updating to the
New version will override changes in made to the older version .
- How do I update to the latest Version ?
- Backup your database (using the database backup option)
- Upload the newly downloaded (upto date) version on modules page/li>
- click upgrade database on the module option
SupportIf you have any questions, feel free to raise a support ticket at our support area. Guys from the support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
- If you use taxes in your WooCommerce store, The taxes would not be added as tax in Perfex due to the limitation of Perfex CRM tax structure and Woocomerce API not providing variant tax formats (percentage, fixed etc). In this case, the total tax is added to the invoice as an adjustment to ensure the final total is correct. You might want to consider renaming adjustment to total tax in Perfex CRM.
- It is not possible to import guest as a customer in Perfex CRM
- There is no support for shipping fees as Perfex CRM does not have shipping fees
add payment mode on order show order shipping, tax and discount Add fallback connection mode General improvements Fix client importVERSION 2.2.1
fix: import, not auto-selecting customer company and country fix: invoice import, not auto-selecting currency, client, payment gateway name fix: auto-fill customer permission during import based on default fix: order table does not show time of order feat: order table now shows the imported invoice fix: duplicate order on the table when converted to invoice multiple times optimization for webhook support in the next releaseVERSION 2.2.0c
fix: sometimes products&customers, not auto synchronised fix: added optimised JS for some outdated browsersVERSION 2.2.0
Added support for multiple stores Added Multisite WordPress support added option to test individual stores Assign stores to selected staff moved settings to store page added status filter for orders added status filters for products added type filter for products improved Italian translation moved existing stores to the new store page and DB table assigned existing orders, products, customers to the existing store assigned imported orders, products, customers to the existing store bug fixesVERSION 2.1.0
added delete/edit customers added delete/edit products added import product made more text translatable some woocommerce plugin conflict resolved preparation for support of multistore improved imports. other fixesVERSION 2.0.0
Major update. all orders are now available updated to WC/V3 API woocommerce Settings page moved to Perfex Settings Page staff permission issue fixed fixed order id showing instead of formatted order number set by custom plugins the issue with Perfex CRM running slow with stores having 1,000,000+ orders resolved. CRM now loads faster [secs]. added summary for orders, products and customers