WooCommerce Delivery Date & Time
The Customers can specify their desired date and time for their orders with this plugin.
The admin can use this extension to create multiple delivery slots for each day of the week and set the maximum order quota for each slot.
Why WooCommerce Delivery Date & Time?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features WooCommerce Delivery Date & Time Plugin
- The admin can enable or disable the module.
- The admin can choose which days are accessible for delivery.
- View error message when delivery slot is not available.
- Mention the number of days the customer will be able to see the display.
- Set a minimum order processing time.
- For each day of the week, the admin can set and change several slots.
- View all of the orders that have been placed for the delivery slot.
- The sales order and email both include delivery information.
- For better control, the admin can set order quotas for each slot.
The WooCommerce Delivery Date and Time plugin make it easy for customers to choose their preferred delivery time.
People nowadays are so preoccupied with juggling their schedules that what happens if your package arrives at your address but no one is available to accept it?
Instead of returning the item or calling the delivery service, customers will be able to
choose when and on what date they want to receive it.
In terms of order fulfilment and administration, both the store owner and the customer will gain greatly from this
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release