“WooCommerce Custom Decal Design” is a WordPress WooCommerce Plugin which is used to design, paint, graffiti or sketch wall by adding decal and select color.
By this plugin customer can design the wall as per their need such as add any decal, logo, color or paint with text by different font, color, size and many more.
Customers are able to design their own wall and they can upload logo image or clipart to any position of the wall. He can select existing logo from the gallery image option.
Customer can “Add to Cart” the product from design panel with custom price.
Customers are able to design or paint their wall and this is easy way to design from online. Just click a button and select or upload decal then add text to any position of the wall.
“WooCommerce Custom Decal Design” has excellent features and very easy to install or setup. “WooCommerce Custom Decal Design” is more flexible and compatible with many existing plugins in the WP repository. This Plugin is fully customizable. Users can easily configure the plugin into the new or existing WordPress WooCommerce sites.
- User can design, paint, graffiti or sketch wall by adding decal, logo, image or clipart and select color.
- Users can upload their own decal design to print on wall.
- User can also paint their wall by their preferred color.
- Decal color selection option.
- Add Text or Number on the wall with different font, color and size.
- Just chose a product and start design.
- User can select existing logo from the gallery image option.
- Shoppers can add to cart with quantity from design panel.
- Shoppers can view the customized products with details in cart page.
- User-friendly admin panel.
- Enable or Disable design panel for a particular product.
- Extra price for custom design can be set from admin panel.
- Unlimited image upload option.
- Unlimited color settings option.
- Decal multiple color can set from admin.
- Slider image upload option for any specific product.
- Sample logo or decal can upload from admin.
- Admin can view the customized products with details from WooCommerce > Orders > Order Details page with print and save option.