What is it & How it worksWooCommerce Checkout Later is a very useful plugin for your WooCommerce Store. In the following cases your customers may leave the shop without purchasing your products:
- When they are in a hurry and don’t have time
- When they run out of money
- Checkout later button text : Admin can change the button text here
- Button position on cart page : Admin can choose one of two options(After coupon, After cart totals) for Checkout Later button position on cart page.
- My account page menu title : Admin can set the title of the menu item in customers my account page
- Empty the cart after save : Checking this box will empty the cart of the customer after they save it for later
- Clear existing cart’s products : If Admin want to override user current cart products when he/she restores the saved cart, check this box.
- Checkout Later : By clicking on “Checkout Later”, customer can store the cart in saved carts.
- Give your own name : Customers can give their own name to saved carts and can save infinite number of saved carts.
- Manage saved carts : Customers can manage(view, restore, share, delete) their saved carts from My account > Saved Carts
You may also like
Suggest a feature
We’d love to hear your feature suggestions. If you need some features that are not currently present in this plugin – please let us know. You can email your ideas to email@example.com or contact us through support.