vanquish supports this item


107 comments found.


I am using the Availability Scheduler and the plugin thinks this date is in the past (maybe February 16th 2017?) and immediately reverts published products back to draft status. The same issue post by MAMeingast

I’ve the last version (downloaded today)


The issue that experienced MAMeingast was due 3rd party plugin interference. In the specific he was using the WooCommerce Germanized that redefined the datepicker date format used by the expiration date input (in is case the default dd/mm/yyyy was overriden by the d. MM yy format).
Due to this interference, the date format submitted is not properly recognized by the Scheduler plugin putting the product as expired.

To avoid this kind of situation, manually input the expiration date using this fomat dd/mm/yyyy. Do a test an report me if this was your case.
Thank you.

Ok, thanks. I changed the date format in the wp options, and it works.

Glad to hear that :)
If you have enjoyed my support and/or my plugin please also consider to leave the 5 stars, I would really rally appreciate it! (to leave a rating: go to your profile then click on “downloads” and from there you can rate your purchases).
Thank you.

Does this plugin allow to set a specific date, say 3 months in the future, for a product to come off the site and change to draft? Or is it only days of the week and times of the day?

My products are usually available for either a few weeks or months and then have to be removed, but keeping up with a lot will be difficult. Need to automate them to come down.

Ok wonderful, thank you for all the help!!

You’re welcome :)

P. S.
If you wil decide to purcase and you will enjoy the plugin or have appreciated my support service, please consider to leave the 5 stars, I would really really appreciate! :)
(to leave a rating: go to your profile page, click on “Download” tab and from there you can rate to your purchases)

Have a nice day! :)

Will do :)


I’ve had this issue from day one. Whenever I set an Expiring date the product status is changed to draft, although the date is in the future. Why is that?

We really want to use the plugin, but it’s not possible as we cannot publish products when it’s active.

Sorry unfortunately I still see your license as expired:

Please renew it and once done, send me via private message (click on my name then use the low-right box) a full admin access to your site. In this way I can do some live debug to try to figure out if possible to see what’s wrong in your installation.

You are naturally right. I deposited funds, but never renewed the license. My bad, I’m sorry! Now all is ok and I’ve sent you a private message.

Thank you, got it. I’ll do some test and I’ll let you know by replying to it.

I want to know if its compatible with this plugin , I want to test your plugin before purchasing , if its possible please send it to me

The plugin hasn’t any specific support for that plugin and its features and It hasn’t any demo version that I can provide for testing.

Need to know if this plugin can make the schedule for the time price sale too not only to display the products??

The plugin only manages the product visibility it doesn’t alter the item price.

If you are interested also in price change according to time periods, you can give a look to this other plugin of mine: WooCommerce Pricing!


ksl88 Purchased


Great plugin so far, doing just what i needed. But im having trouble displaying the messages i put in from the backend. it isnt showing on the frontend shop page or product page. the countdown time isnt showing on the shop page as well. would you be able to have a look for me. cheers!

This could be due to some 3rd party plugins that are including some bad javascript code that is raising errors preventing the WCAS javascript library to be properly executed and properly render the timer.
For what concers the shop and product messages, could be due do the fact the theme is not triggering all the needed woocommerce actions while rendering the pages, so the plugin is not properly able to inject the messages. It could also be due to a CSS interference.

If you send me a private message (click on my name then use the low-right box) with an admin access, I can try to analyze those pages with my tools try to figure out whats wrong in your installation.

Meanwhile try to update the plugin to the latest 6.1 version and try also to disable one by one your 3rd party plugin until you find the one that is interfering.

Hi! Just to be sure before I buy this: This plugin allows me to create products and show/hide them on the store (catalogue and search) based on the availability date, right?


yes the plugin allows you to show or hide the product from the shop. To do that you have just to enable the Hide product option while configuring the avaliability for each day of the week:

The plugin has a full demo site:
user: demo
pass: demo
Where you can perform all the tests you need to be sure it fits your needs and expectations before purchasing to be sure that it fits your needs.

If you need a more complex tool to set product availability according to specific dates, you can also give a try to this other plugin of mine: Products Scheduler. It has a more powerful scheduler that allows you to set schedule product visibility according to times rules. It also has a demo site that you can test to see if it fits your needs.

In case of further info, fell free to ask :)

Thanks! Your plugin suggestion is actually more proper due to future possibilities…

You’re welcome :)