WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin
Affiliate plugin allows the store owner to run an affiliate marketing program on its online store. The affiliate users can register on the store and can start promoting products using products ads and banners ads.
Admin can configure the commission structure either on a fixed or percentage basis.If a customer purchases the products through an affiliate then the affiliate will receive a commission.
The affiliate user can choose some payment methods such as direct bank transfer, check payment, PayPal commission payment.
Why WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin
- Set up affiliate programs for the online store.
- Auto-approve affiliates if required.
- The admin can view the sales, traffic, and statics.
- The affiliate users can select the commission payment method like PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer, Check Payment.
- The admin can send emails to the Affiliate Users.
- The admin can view the affiliate user’s information like total clicks, pending balance, account information, etc.
1- Allows Affiliate Marketing CampaignThis module allows the Admin to set the various affiliate marketing programs for its e-commerce store.
2- Affiliates Distribute Referral Links To Other AffiliatesAllows affiliates to share referral links to others, making it easier for the business.
3- Analyze The Benefits And ConversionsUsing statistics graphs and other tools, Admin can easily examine sales, payment records, and driving traffic.
4- Promotes Affiliates To Increasing Traffic
Encourage affiliates to refer and earn points, and more traffic will result in more sales.
Apart from live traffic and sales, even a well-maintained store is useless. To achieve live traffic merchants must use a variety of strategies and technologies.
The Affiliate Program is designed to address this issue for promoting eCommerce.
The WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin is a marketing tool that helps merchants promote their stores.
The best thing about this module is that it encourages store consumers to become affiliate users, allowing them to suggest others and make money via the affiliate marketing tool.
It helps the merchants to increase sales on time and also benefits the affiliate. To turn traffic into a business.
Start Affiliate Marketing Programs
This module enables the Admin to launch and manage several affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Admin can create affiliate marketing programs.
- Admin can configure the module whether affiliates will be authorized automatically or manually.
- Assign payment methods to be used while making payments.
Set the Affiliate General Commission
In the module configuration Admin can define the commission rates as fixed or in percentage.
- For a store promotion, the admin specifies a general commission to be paid to the affiliate user.
- Admin can define the sale commission type: fixed or percentage.
- Enter the affiliate terms and conditions after determining the commission.
- If the terms and conditions set by Admin fulfills then only affiliates will receive the commission.
In this module affiliates will have their own settings panel where they can create affiliate networks, refer more people and earn more money.
- Affiliates can check the overall records and commission rates.
- Email campaigns can be added and operated by affiliates.
- Keep an eye on the traffic to the referred URLs and the sales.
- Examine the referral payments that have been made.
- Use a graph to examine the traffic.
Payments mode to Affiliates
This plugin allows affiliates to choose their preferred mode of payment – Check Payments, Direct Bank Transfer, PayPal Standard Payment to receive payment.
- This module allows the admin to pay the amount into the affiliate’s preferred account.
- The affiliate user must select a payment option before making payments or transactions for admin.
- Allows the admin to make a payment to an affiliate user.
- Use a graph to examine the traffic.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release