Where is my cat ? Usually, it is said that all cats are gray at night. Your mission is to find the 100 hidden cats in this urban setting using your mouse (on a computer) or by touching the screen with your finger (on a mobile device or tablet).
1. Carefully observe the cityscape, both day and night, to spot the hidden gray cats.
2. Click on a cat as soon as you spot it with your mouse (or touch it on the touchscreen) to select it.
3. Every time you find a cat, it will be counted in your score.
4. If you have difficulty finding the last few cats, you can use a hint. Click on the help button when you have only 5 cats left to find. The hint will show you the location of a cat to guide you.
5. Keep searching for the 100 gray cats until you’ve found them all.
6. Once you’ve found all 100 cats, you have successfully completed the game.
• Full game ready to be included on your website
• Resolution full HD 1920px × 1080px
• Touch mobile, keyboard
• Procedural difficulty – Never the same Game
• Compatible with Construct 3
• AdMob Supported (not included in code)
• Developed on Construct 3 personal license
✓ HTML5 folder (compatible with all popular browsers)
✓ PNG graphics,
✓ Documentation (help file)
other games :
click to play :
- Taxi | Game | HTML : Taxi
- Abyssal STORM | Game | HTML : Abyssal Storm
- Brain Addition Challenge | Game | HTML : Brain Addition Challenge
- Aliens vs Bug | Game | HTML: Aliens vs Bug
- Run Away | Game | HTML : Run Away
- Electric Black Hole – HTML5 – 45 levels : Electric Black Hole
- HEXA FALL – HTML5 : HEXA FALL
click to play :