Ionic Template Project Website2Mobile by CodingDude
This is a fully working mobile application developed using the Ionic Framework. It’s an all-in starting template for transforming your website to a mobile application. All you need to do is to input your RSS feed URL and the app will take care of the rest.
Using this template you can very easily create a mobile application for Android or iOS.
Comes with a detailed guide on how to setup the app and where to change its settings.
The app has Sass support for changing the look and feel. Also, there is an integrated theme mechanism which allows switching between predefined themes and also allows defining custom themes.
Even if you don’t know anything about coding, I will help you set up this app for your website FREE OF CHARGE, you just need to buy one license
- Displays RSS feed with images
- Uses internal database to store and organize feeds
- Allows saving bookmarks
- Easy swipe navigation when viewing the feeds
- Works offline
- Allows sharing RSS links via multiple installed social media apps: email, facebook, twitter, whatsapp or SMS, bluetooth, WiFi direct, etc
- Allows visiting original feed links
- Drag down to refresh the list of feeds
- Allows setting maximum number of feeds to display
- Allows changing between multiple color schemes
- Allows changing between list view and grid view for the list of feeds
- Ready to go Ionic app setup
- Easily change splash screen and/or application icon using `ionic resources`
- Sass ready project setup using gulp
- Easy to customize via single configuration file
- Easy to change RSS feed URL
- Easy to change embedded color schemes or define new ones
- Easy to change inner application logo
- Easy to change inner database