Add Gradient Box (text content with icon or image), or Video Cover (lightbox YouTube or Vimeo video) in the Visual Composer.
Note: you can get this extension from Visual Composer Extensions All In One. You do not have to purchase again if you purchased the All In One package before. And it’s recommended to purchase the All In One package which will contain other extension in the future update:
Oct 13, 2015 - Fix the compatibility with upcoming Visual Composer 4.8
- Optional avatar, avatar support icon or image, icon with Visual Composer built-in Icon Picker.
- Avatar (icon or image) can be in circle, rounded small, rounded large or square.
- Whole box can be in square, rounded small, or rounded large.
- Built-in gradient color style, also support customize color.
- Content area can be align vertically center or with padding only.
- Optional background color for the content area, help you make a gradient border looking.
- Optional icon background.
- Optional link for whole box.
- Add content easily via the WordPress built-in rich text editor, help you add any HTML (like a link) easily.
- Optional tooltip for whole box.
- Box title align can be in left, center or right.
- And more…
- Optional image shape: square, round (small), round (large), ellipse (or circle with square image).
- Video support YouTube or Vimeo, just paste the video page URL to get it work.
- Optional lightbox video width.
- Optional image tooltip.
- Overlay button support icon or text.
- Optional overlay button shape: square, round (small), round (large) or circle.
- Lightbox support gallery.
- Optional button (or text) background color, color, font size.
- Can work with normal hyperlink only too.
- And more…
- Extend the Visual Composer, work fine with the VC in a theme or VC installed as a plugin.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.