User Management .Net core 3.1 + Full Source Code
User management system make administrators able to manage users within any organization. It offers a simple way to manage information about user accounts. It also enables the administrator to reset user passwords and enable or disable account status.
User Management has two default role [Admin – User] , and you can add unlimited roles .
Also you can create policies with many roles and bind policies with pages, you can do this using a simple page in the system . the page name is [Apply Policies].
you can use this solution as a template to develop any system you want , just change the name of [Usermanagement.web] project to the name of your project , and start develop your own system with full user management features.
Framework: .Net Core 3.1
- Fully responsive and user friendly
- Hide/Show Menu Links according to the user policy
- Interactive Dashboard
- Simple to use and implement
- Improved security features
- Secured user login
- Remember me feature on login
- Hide / Show Remember me and Forgot password feature on login
- Recover password
- Authentication Throttling (lock user account after certain incorrect login attempts)
- Configure Email SMTP
- Graphical representation show the registered users sort by current month, current year
- Full server-side validation (using ASP.Net Core C#)
- Fully responsive to mobile browsers
- Latest HTML5 features
- Designed using Bootstrap
- Fully optimized code
Quick Start Guide
How to Generate Database Tables
- Open [Package manager console] and in the [Default project] list .. select [Common.Persistance] project
- Write the below commands
- add-migration CreateCommon -context CommonDbContext
- update-database -context CommonDbContext
- Open [Package manager console] and in the [Default project] list .. select [UserManagement.Persistance] project
- add-migration CreateIdentity -context ApplicationDbContext
- update-database -context ApplicationDbContext
- Congratulations , just run the project .
User name : admin
Password : P@ssw0rd