Typing battle is a typing game that shows 4 words on the screen and selects one of them (randomly) so that the player types it correctly on his keyboard. When writing it entirely, the game will select another word.
The punctuation will be the number of words typed correctly. By default, the player will have 45 seconds to play. The accuracy of each word will also be measured and in addition when the time runs out the average accuracy of the round will be shown.
Can I add / remove / edit words?
- Yes, using Construct 3 software you will be able to edit an included TXT file that contains all the words that are loaded into the game. Note: The game isn’t ready to read special characters (Like á, é, ç, ñ).
Can I change the default time of 45 seconds?
- Yes, just by changing a global variable within the game project.
Landscape (3840×2160) – Scale Outer
Made in Construct 3. No third party plugins\behaviors.
- Work on all HTML5 browser.
- Touch/mouse controls, but Keyboard is required .
- Included Source: Construct 3 (r234.4).
What you get
- Construct 3 File (source .C3P).
- HTML5 Game files.