TurtlePass is a self-hosted team password manager for companies to share passwords with there teams. Each password will be encrypted and can be shared, secured by an advanced access control system. Create users and add passwords to your account. Then you can share it with selected users if you want.
Additionally, it can be integrated with other software by the given REST-API.
- TurtlePass application (including source code)
- 6 months support
- Installation guide for easy setup
- API documentation for developers
- Future updates (till next major release)
Changelog Version 1.1 -> 1.2
- Added 2-Way-Authentication support - Share passwords with others (link or email) and optional the possibility for them to change the information - Check for new TurtlePass updates - Added custom fields for passwords - Whitelist and blacklist ip addresses for restricted access - Allow login only for whitelisted ip addresses if enabled - Support for Microsoft IIS web server - ReCaptcha configuration wizard - Extended readme - Reduced file size - Framework and component updates - Extended installation checks - Deleted user can not login anymore - Deleting users do not block username anymore - Some style fixes
Changelog Version 1.0 -> 1.1
- Password Icon Support - Password Audit Log - New Password Types (Bank Account, Credit Card, Email, Server, Software License) - ReCaptcha Support - Registration and Forgot Password Support (Turn on/off global settings) - Email send support - Global Settings - Change PageTitle on new Settings Page - Fixed jumping tooltips - Fixed problem with user password length - Fixed grant access to other users as not admin user - Allow installation without changing root directory (Apache Webserver) - Added current version at the bottom - Fixed mcrypt deprecation in PHP 7.1