Publish your own Turkish Draughts game for million of players around the world. Desktop application also available!
This is a Turkish variant of Draughts/Checkers (also know as Dama) played on 8×8 board. The game rules are as follows:-
- Men move one square horizontally or vertically forwards or sideways, never backwards.
- King move and jump vertically and horizontally any number of squares, forwards and backwards.
- Pieces are removed from the board immediately after being captured.
- Turkish variant of Draughts mostly played in Turkey, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria & Jordan.
- Three levels of competitive AI
- Two game modes; single & two player
- Undo in-game capability
- Non-intrusive ads
- Rewarded video ads option
The game is monetized via below in-app advertising:
- Admob banners + interstitial + rewarded video ads
- AppBrain start-up interstitial (revenue booster due to high eCPM)
Requirements & Reskin
The game was developed using Java, libGDX and Android Studio. Here are some steps for the re-skinning process:-
- Import the game into Android Studio
- Replace all the images with your own graphics
- Replace the Admob ids and rename the game package
- Build a signed apk and your game is ready to be published
Don’t worry, the details of setup and the re-skinning process can be found on the provided documentation.
You can try the game on actual android devices by downloading the demo apk file here.