Training School Management System in Laravel 5.6
Management system for all types of educational institutions like training schools.
If you are running an after school training school or any other type of education organization that requires a flexible School Management System, then this Training School Management System will help you organize your school so you can run more efficiently and save time and money.
Most school management systems work on a semester / term basis but most after school training schools want to offer courses ranging from a single day and/or one week to 52+ week courses that can run throughout the year. You may also want to track sales and offer demo classes and events.
If you are looking for a traditional semester based system, please check out our S.M.S.
- Before purchasing, please make sure your server has at least php 7.1.3 and below requirements from Laravel apply
- PHP >= 7.1.3
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
For install use custom install process that integrate into TSMS system
During installation you can select multi school system or single school
- Multi-school – more than one school – no problem
- Multiple Roles – Super Admin / School Admin / Teacher / Foreign Teacher / Student / Parent / Receptionist / Librarian / Accountant / H.R. / Sales and Marketing
- Batch Course Generator – offer courses of any length from 1 day to as many weeks as you want
- Add different lessons to each course
- Assign multiple teachers to a course
- Add homework to each lesson
- Grade homework
- Add attendance
- Add study material to each lesson
- Add an online exam to each lesson
- Add either a local and foreign teacher or both to lessons
- Create student leads and then convert to a student – Great for tracking Sales and Marketing
- Add demo classes and assign teachers and leads to the demo
- Add activities and assign teachers and leads / students and teachers
- Plus many more features…
At the end of the user manual there is a more detailed explanation of each feature, however, we have designed the T.S.M.S. to be as simple and easy to use as possible, but if you do find something a little confusing please refer to the more detailed explanation at the end of the user manual for help or visit our support forum.