This game was made without the use of any additional libraries or software.
Work on all browser and mobile that support HTML5.
Mouse and touch control.
Auto fit the screen.
Full-screen mode is available.
TicTacToe game for two players who take turns marking the spaces in a three-by-three grid with X or O. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row is the winner.
In our version, it’s player vs computer.
Although these are the basic rules.
In the TicTacToe Hidden Trap game, there are 5 modes for players to play in.
But before talk about the mode, let’s talk about the hidden trap.
- TRAP are hidden item on the board.
- Active after you or your opponent place X/O on top of it.
- The effect of the trap depends on which game mode you play.
- Normal mode: Play the classic Tic-Tac-Toe game (no mode)
- Switch mode: switch (X to O) or (O to X)
- Boom mode: The boom will destroy the X or O
- Swap mode: Swap the X with random O on the board or the opposite
- Shift mode: All of the [O] on the board turn into [X] and all of the [X] turn into [O]. Turn do not change after actice
The game’s main page has some options you can select before starting the game.Select Game Mode: (normal, switch, boom, swap, shift)
- Resolution: 720×1280 (scaling)
- Works with all modern browsers
- Supports both touch and click controls
- Unlock system
- html file to display the game
- js files of all the code in the game(comments in the code included)
- images of each object in the game
- css style for the body of the html and the canvas