Before asking any question, please read the documentation and Frequently Asked Questions!
A super simple yet powerful, user-friendly, browser-based SVG vector editor. Built with the latest web development techs: React.js and Fabric.js.
Provide your users an easy-to-use drawing tool. Or alternatively, it’s also a great starting point to build more complex things, like Canva.
The aim was to keep the editing experience easy for the average user. It contains only the minimum, most basic tools that are necessary to draw almost anything.
- Object settings: color & gradient fill, border, alignment, transformations, image effects
- Basic shapes included
- Connectable lines and curves, free draw
- 15° jumps on rotation and line drawing (while holding Shift)
- Textbox with font settings
- File upload via HTML5 File API, so we don’t need a server
- Save image as SVG, JPG or PNG
- Basic shortcuts: arrow key, undo/redo, copy/paste
- You can also paste an image from the clipboard
- Zoom (Ctrl +/-, Ctrl + mouse wheel)
- Cross-browser support, displays a warning for old browsers
- Touch friendly (tested on touchscreen notebook)
- Built with the latest React features
- Re-usable JS components
- Easy to translate: all texts are stored in a JSON file
- Clean, commented code
- Works in all modern, major browsers
- Easy to maintain and modify
v1.1.2 – April 12, 2023
- fix: after fitting canvas to content, clicking download resets canvas to previous size - updated files: - src/components/CanvasSettings.js - src/components/SelectionTextSettings.js
v1.1.1 – March 1, 2023
- fix: textbox issue, after typing we couldn't change font style on other textboxes - fix: textbox overall stylings are displayed properly now on direct textbox switch - fix: now you can copy paste text from/to textbox editing - fix: overflow-y vertical scrollbar - updated files: - package.json - src/App.js, index.scss - src/components/FabricCanvas.js, InputAmout.js, InputAmount.scss, SelectionObjectSettings.js, SelectionSettings.js, SelectionTextSettings.js, ToolPanel.scss - src/utils/copyPaste.js, textBoxDrawing.js, usePrevious.js
v1.1.0 – October 18, 2022
- added a changelog - base app update, package updates, fixed a bunch of deprecated warnings - app now supports latest LTS Node version (v16.17.1) - updated Fabric to latest 3.x.x version (v4 and v5 contains breaking changes, it will be a bigger update later) - updated app render to React 18 - fixed SASS lint issues - fix: when only a part of a text was selected, font size change didn't work - fix: CTRL + scroll zoom issues - fix: alignment tools didn't work well when zoomed in/out - fix: downloaded image size changed when zommed in/out - fix: ungrouping just grouped objects didn't work - fix: selection settings panel disappeared after ungrouping - updated files: - package.json - src/App.js, index.js - src/components/Button.scss, FloatingMenu.js, GradientPicker.scss, InputRange.scss, SelectionAlignSettings.js, SelectionObjectSettings.js, SelectionTextSettings.js - utils/saveInBrowser.js, zoom.js
v1.0.1 – June 29, 2020
- Fix: Shape component's title was untranslated - Fix: after free draw selecting the object produced an error - Updated files: src/components/Shapes.js, src/components/SelectionColorSettings.js, src/languages/en.json