Do you want to have your own SQL query analyzer inside your .Net applications?? With SQL Query Analyzer Form you add this functionality to your systems, so you (as an admin or super user) can have acces to Databases from your own Application anywhere inside your company without having to install the respective tools to do that.
SQL Query Analyzer Form just looks for stored connection strings in your configuration file and loads them to the list, and after you have selected a ConnectionStgringName you will see all DB objects on the left, so can you use it as usually.
- Edit or create new Stored Procedures with this tool.
- Change the Font Color of the query textbox
- Drag and drop a table name from the left to your query
- Select, Insert, Delete and Update operations
- v2.0 now supports Oracle Database Connections
- v2.1 Added C# version for both (SQL Server & Oracle)
- .Net Framework 2.0 +
- Save your connection strings in .config file
- Need to add System.Configuration reference to your project (if you already didn’t)
- Add Oracle.DataAccess.dll reference to your project (DLL provided with files)
- Download and install Oracle ODAC components to use with Oracle Databases
- After decompressing the downloaded zip file, you will have 3 files, copy these files into your VB.Net project, in the folder among your other windows forms.
- From the Solution Explorer, add the files to your project so it can compile.
- Add 2 references named before.
- That’s it!
-Download ODAC [Oracle Data Access Component] from this link to install required providers to work with Oracle (.Net, OleDB) http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/dotnet/downloads/index.html
Configuration file example code:
Do you have any questions?? Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org