Spot the Differences is a HTML5 game where two versions of the same picture are shown side by side and you must find the differences between the two pictures.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Total 8 puzzles to play and easy to add more
- Puzzles Settings (Design, Spots, Timer)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit puzzles
- Complete game customization (Text, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.1: - Added new next puzzle button at result page