Spot the Differences is a HTML5 game where two versions of the same picture are shown side by side and you must find the differences between the two pictures.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview puzzle easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Total 8 puzzles to play and easy to add more puzzle
- Puzzles Settings (Image Assets, Spot Area, Game Timer)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit puzzles
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.4 - Add-on script integrated Version 1.3: - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.2: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements Version 1.1: - Added new next puzzle button at result page