Splash Screen Pro
What is it good for?
- New visitors screen
- Upcoming events
- Product launches
- News and announcements
- Age verification
Drag & Drop
Everything in the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them however you like. All of the demos above are made with this editor without a single line of code!
Splash Screen Pro uses a 12-column grid system, similar to Bootstrap’s grid system. It will adjust according to the screen size to provide the best user experience for any device.
7 Layout Presets
The editor comes with 7 layouts presets to get you started quickly. Simply choose one which you think will look best with your content, customize it and go with it!
- Full-screen video and image backgrounds
- Google Fonts support
- Multiple screens support
- YouTube & HTML5 videos
- Launch a preview from the editor
1.2.2 – October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent background video from displaying if no fallback image is specified.
1.2.1 – September 21, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would crash the editor if it tried to load a saved screen with a column with no elements inside it.
1.2.0 – April 13, 2015
- Added “click to launch” functionality. You can now put a link in your site, which when clicked will launch a screen.
1.1.0 – February 21, 2015
- Added an option to set background opacity
- Added image fallback for HTML5 video background. The fallback is automatic, as long as an image URL is provided in the “Image” tab.