Sirius provides functions to retrieve language files and lines of text for purposes of internationalization.
In your website folder you’ll find one called language containing sets of language files. You can create your own language files as needed in order to display error and other messages in other languages.
Language keys are typically stored in your database, but it’s working with local php variables. When you complete all modify actions, you can easily Synchronize of your database records to language files.
Sirius allows the administrator easy edit or create new languages. You don’t need to share your editor; create and use only language files for shared projects.
- Unlimited Projects
- Unlimited Categories
- Customizable Languages
- RTL Support
- Bulk Translations via API
- Bootstrap 4 Support
- Backup & Import
- Import From 3rd Party Files
- Page Specific Keywords
- Back / Front-End Keywords
- Click Copy Tags
- CSS Language Flags
- Synchronization Between DB and Files
- Translated Word Stats
- Yandex Translate Support (Plugin Not Included)
- Google Translate Support (Plugin Not Included)
- Bing Translate Support (Plugin Not Included)
- MyMemory Translate
- Well Documentation
- PHP Version 5.4+
- MySQLi Extension
- Curl, Zip, fopen Functions
- Writable Folders
- Latest Versions of Browsers
- Sirius has not membership or administraion system
- Demo page just example for listing languages and translations
- Script just contains MyMemory, please check my portfolio for other plugins.
- Please contact from my profile when you have trouble with Sirius
** Version 4.0 - 2019-07-21 - System Fully Changed - Bootstrap Upgraded to Version 4 - Project Feature Added - Dashboard Style Changed - Monthly API Usage Statistis Chart Added - Automatically Backup System Changed - CSS Language Flags Feature Added - Language Direction Feature Added - Language National Name Key Added - Keyword Reference Option Added - Click to Copy System Changed - Debug Mode and Helper Popup Feature Added - Translation Class Changed - Synchronization System Changed - Import Module Added - 3rd Party Language File Imports Feature Added - Front-end Usage Class Added ** Version 3.0 - 2015-08-07 - New class system added - API plugins for Translations - Front & Back-end language files - Page-specific file loader. You no need to include all language files. ** Version 2.3 - 2014-07-24 - Key system replaced with array lists - No more required root directory files (db connection etc) - Language handler changed. Its just only one file for fetch of your keys - New language adding issue fixed - All country flags included ** Version 2.0 - 2014-04-16 - Minified Bootstrap - Updated to MySQLi