Simple Post Map is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily display your blog’s posts on a map and to customize it as you prefer.
Easy to configure: just install it and you’ll be up and running with your map in a couple of minutes!
Easy to customize: you can customize the appearance of the map, the markers and the info window. You can also add custom CSS!
Easy to use: you can show the map on your site by simply using the shortcode or the provided widget!
Full documentation: https://simplepostmap.tangodev.it
- Customize map type (Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Customize map height
- Add custom CSS classes
- Show/hide map controls
- Customize marker icon (Default, Use post featured image, Custom icon)
- Marker aggregation
- Customize popup content (Post featured image, Post title, Post excerpt)
- Customize popup position (Top, Right, Bottom, Left)
- Show/hide popup anchor
- Display maps using the shortcode or the provided widget
- Available in English, Italian and Spanish. Easily translatable using the provided POT file
For any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires WordPress 4.0 or greater. Tested up to WordPress 4.9.2.
27/01/2018 – v.1.1: Added older php version compatibility, added location check on post, documentation improvements.
23/02/2018 – v.1.2: Bug fixes.