SantaPress is a WordPress Advent Calendar Plugin that makes it easy for you to provide an individual advent calendar on your website to surprise your visitors every day with a small gift until Christmas. Provided with 8 beautiful layouts and many great features (such as many customization options, snowfall, hidden mode etc.), this plugin makes your visitors want to come back every day.
- 8 beautiful layouts with 25 door images each. That makes a total of 200 door images to choose from.
- Set the number of days for your calendar so you can decide whether you need 24 doors, 25 doors or any other number.
- Open doors as single pages, modal windows (popup), external links or link directly to WooCommerce products (if you have the WooCommerce plugin installed).
- Use your own layout and upload your own door images.
- Choose between automatic modal layouts (each calendar layout brings its own modal layout) or customize the modal (easily change width, add a solid background color or a gradient, add a snowflake pattern or a Santa hat).
- SantaPress Snowfall.
- Quiz – Each door can have its own trivia. Further SantaPress integrates with the popular Contact Form 7 plugin which you can use to show a contact form after an answer is correct. Further you can set correct and incorrect responses either globally or individually on each door.
- Hidden Mode – which initially hides the calendar and lets the calendar slide in after a preset amount of time or by using custom CSS triggers.
- Use multiple calendars on your site.
- Click Tracking: Track your clicks for each door for logged-out users only and logged-in users (except administrators).
- More options available (Preview mode, Show/hide titles, Shuffle doors, Disable past doors).
- Custom CSS.
- Responsive and Retina/HiDPI.
- WPMU compatible.
- WPML compatible.
- GDPR conform: The plugin doesn’t load any external scripts, everything is within the plugin. Tracking mode only tracks clicks and no IP addresses.
- Clean and commented code.
Last update (Version 1.4.2): 2021/10/04
= 1.4.2 = * feat: New option to select an embed mode for modal within global settings. Users can now choose between ajax and iframe integration * fix: door categories display = 1.4.1 = * build: WordPress 5.8 compatibility check => done * build: updated acf version * fix: acf compatibility issues when ACF is already activated on site = 1.4.0 = * feat: door categories * fix: jquery modal compatibility fixes = 1.3.10 = * fix: modal not appearing on some themes (multiple uses of the_content() within the final door page) = 1.3.9 = * fix: compatibly with newer WC versions * fix: prevent SantaPress from hiding custom field on other post types * fix: disable past doors * fix: CSS improvements * feat: added WPML compatibilty = 1.3.8 = * fix: CSS bugfixes (mobile adjustments) * fix: titles in nav menu disappeared when you open doors as _blank pages * feat: show error message in console when modal content can't be fetched = 1.3.7 = * fix: bugfix modal (jquery-modal should run in noConflict() mode) to be compatible with themes that are using bootstrap modal or other plugins (e.g. Avada) * fix: option "disable past doors" returned indexOf undefined because there was no door link in preview mode * fix: when option "show title" was disbled the door post id couldn't be not fetched * fix: minor js bugfix = 1.3.6 = * fix: css bugfix in modal when showing santapress hat and snow flake pattern * fix: php bugfix = 1.3.5 = * fix: bugfix in regular expression * build: 1.3.5 - tested compatibilty with WP 5.5.1 = 1.3.4 = * feat: new variable „hide_after_close“ in hidden mode shortcode = 1.3.3 = * feat: individual correct/incorrect reponses on each door (not only globally) = 1.3.2 = * fix: wpcf7 integration to regular posts (not only after quiz answers) - thanks to Tojama = 1.3.1 = * Code & security adjustments = 1.3.0 = * New Features * Compiled jQuery Modal CSS into santapress CSS * Compiled jQuery Modal JS into santapress JS * Minfied CSS and JS * Introduced Quiz * Bugfixes * Many Code and graphical changes = 1.2.0 = * Added SantaPress snow * Added auto door layouts * Added hidden mode and more shortcodes * Made door type global * Bugfixes * WPMU compatibility = 1.1.0 = * Added different sections in settings page * Localization changes * Code cleanups = 1.0.0 = * Initial Release