As always, thanks for an amazing plugin!
I have been using it for several projects for close to 3 years now and have the same challenges come up when importing listings:
Please (please please) add these features to v2!
- save import field mappings : when you do multiple imports (sometimes import crashes if more than 200-300, so have to split CSVs), recreating the field mapping is very time consuming and increases the risk of error (wrong filed mapped).
Please allow for multiple field mappings to be saved, so we can switch between them.
- rollback an import? Right now, only solution is to restore a full / db backup… Very challenging as once an import fails, we are left with a partial import, and need to find and delete these listings to try again…
- batch geocode post import: right now, i believe we can only geocode when we import listings, which makes the import process really slow. If we could import the listings first, then launch a geocode (all / selected listings), it would simplify and speed up the process !
Thanks much !!
Thank you for your comment and suggestion with Sabai Directory.
We’ll see what we can do for the importer however the rollback feature
may not be possible since that is same as backing up all the data by
As for the geocoding feature, yes we do plan to add that to later version of the plugin.
Hi, how can I change “1K”
1 – 20 of 1k results, how can I just show the actual results ?
I want to change to
1 – 20 of 1433 results
In order to do so, you will need to override the default NumberFormat helper function of the plugin. Please try adding the following code to your theme functions.php or wp-content/sabai/functions.php (create one if not already there).
$helpers['NumberFormat'] = 'my_sabai_number_format_helper';
function my_sabai_number_format_helper(Sabai $application, $number)
I added this to my /wp-content/themes/child-theme/functions.php
but the number is still “1 – 40 van 1k resultaten”
All other functions are working! But your code does not change the “1K”
How the HECK can I change this “1K” in the a normal reading language?
What is 1K. I know it’s 1000,..but it’s very NOT user friendly.
Sorry, try changing ‘sabai_sabai_helpers’ to ‘sabai_helpers’
Amazing stuff! That worked perfectly! 5 stars!
Hello. Looks like a great plugin and it has been functioning well so far with setup. Two quick questions.
1) Is it easily integrated wit email service like mail chimp? or does this have to be custom coded in? seems like it would be a standard integration
2) Is it possible to export the members information from the directory? name, email etc? I did not see any area in which that was easily completed.
Thank you for your time.
1. That will require custom developed code.
2. Yes, please make sure that you are currently using version 1.3.40 of the plugin, and also the CSV add-on is installed in Settings -> Sabai. You should then be able to export listings from Directory -> Listings in the backend.
Hi – trying the utilize the new Export feature but cannot locate the exported .csv file on my computer. Has anyone had luck with it and can tell me what I’m doing wrong??
Please make sure that you are currently using version 1.3.40 of the plugin, and also the CSV add-on is installed in Settings -> Sabai. You should then be able to export listings from Directory -> Listings in the backend.
If you have done this already, were you able to proceed to the export wizard when you press the Export button? You should be able to download the exported files in the last step of the export wizard.
Question before purchase
WP Version 4.7.5
Our project is to create a directory with your plugin possible. Like on the demo here https://script.arfooo.com/demo/ , and do you have the same functions as this plugin here https://script.arfooo.com/
1) Does your plugin have the same features as this script here https://script.arfooo.com/
2) Recommends you to install, your plugin with which template? For example, the DIVI template?
3) Is your plugin compatible with security plugin
4) Possible to translate your plugin in French
5) For your plugin to work, do we have to buy another plugin?
Thank you for your interest in the plugin.
1. We are not sure of all the features that are available on that site, however it does look like a directory that can be built with our plugin.
2. We do not have any recommendation in particular on that.
3. We don’t think there is any major compatibility issues with any of those plugins.
4. Yes, and also French translation files are already included with the plugin.
5) Do you have a code to view the number of clients
Do you have a code to view the number of:
Referred sites: 66 – Sites waiting: 5 – Sites rejected: 41 – Sites bannis: 6
It looks like for some reason image files are no longer there under wp-content/sabai/File. The online update feature of the plugin does not remove any file or folders under wp-content/sabai on updates. Can it be that you have manually deleted the folders there when updating?
in your features list you show “CSV Importer/Exporter’. THIS was an important reason for the purchase of your product. I have over 500 listings i need to import, but i see know what to do so. Can you please let me know how i can import my listings.
thank you. Great product!
Please make sure that you are currently using version 1.3.40 of the plugin, and also the CSV add-on is installed in Settings -> Sabai. You should then be able to import/export listings from Directory -> Listings in the backend. On that page, press the “Import” on the right side of the screen to start the import wizard.
Hi – trying the utilize the new Export feature but cannot locate the exported .csv file on my computer. it says the file has been exported but there is no file???? where is the file? thank you
when I go to create a menu in Appearance/Menus I do not see options for the directory categories – do we have to make custom links? I hope not have 100 categories meaning I have to create a link for each and then add it to the menu – I am not seeing options for Saba Categories in the WP Menu section, I only see my Woocommerce categories and my normal post categories….
“8 rows exported successfullly” ... But what is the csv file?
Hi, first thanks for this wonderful plugin. I just wanted to try the new csv export feature and experienced the same as another poster already posted. The last step doesn’t provide an option to download the csv-file. It says that the export was successful but no download link. The csv add-on is installed. I click on export listings, chose the fields, then a file name is provided … but where is the file or a link to download the file? Thanks for any tips.
I tried to figure this out on my own but couldn’t.
I have 2 basic plans. When a user try to renew from the dashboard, some listings will list the two plans as options and other only list the first plan. What am I missing?
Also, does manual changes of listings through WP dashboard by an admin affects the efficiency of the flow of managing listings in the front end by the user? like manually changing there plan or making the listing featured.
Thanks in advance
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $12.50
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work