RWC – Raspberry Web Console
is a my personal project for control my raspberry from web.
This project is very easy to install. You can setup it in 2 minutes!
Demo Videos: Full preview | Getting Started
- Easy setup
- GPIO configuration
- GPIO configuration for relay (with Normally Close and Normally Open)
- Play video files
- Play audio files
- LCD Text control
- Temperature & Humidity sensors ready with ajax refresh
- GPIO status check
- Reboot and Shutdown functions
- Easy HTML5 Bootstrap template for add what you want!
- Compatible with raspberry 2-3 tested on Raspberry 3 Model B
The webserver is built in python and you can launch at startup automatically.
The web interface is built in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, responsive ready.
You can customize everything!
Why I built this project?
I realized this project for some room escape, and if you want to use this project in a room escape it is really recommended because it is very useful. But you can use this for control your home, weather station and more…!