This is the Flutter redesign for Ridy Native: https://codecanyon.net/item/taxi-application-android-ios-solution-dashboard/21651162
Ridy is a fully featured taxi application based on Flutter and it uses powerful Node.js application as it’s backend. It is designed with all aspects of taxi business requirements being in mind.
- Wizard UX for pickup and destination locations selection
- Select between services available in the region
- Real-time location updates of driver during trip
- Call/Text the driver if needed
- Writing Review & rating the trip
- Use Coupons to get discounts on service fee
- History of all credit Transactions available
- Checkout Announcements for updates, news & etc.
- Add credit to in-app Wallet with online payment gateways
- Pay the fee of travel with Online payment or Cash
- Switch between available & unavailable statuses
- Accept the most fitting available request
- Google API calculates fare based on distance and traffic
- Cancel Travel before starting
- Call/Text the rider if needed
- History of all credit Transactions available
- Checkout Announcements for updates, news & etc.
- Overview Showing current online drivers and some statistics about service state
- Drivers/Riders Showing details and records of their activities.
- Requests Viewing and searching for all of the service requests.
- Complaints Manage and view complaints driver/rider made on their trip through the app.
- Coupons Define new coupon codes that your users can use to get discounts on their services
- Announcements Send news, updates & etc to drivers or riders
- Services Define services and set their fee calculation parameters.
- Regions Define regions app would operate on.
- Fleets Define fleets to assign drivers to them. By setting a share for fleet commission of trip would be splited between fleet and system admin by that percent.
- Payment Gateway Define payment gateways that user can use to pay for his trip and top up their wallet.
- Cars Define car models & colors to be assigned to the drivers later.
- Users List all users who have access to dashboard with their respective permission to each section.
Admin Panel username:admin, password:admin
The package you will receive after download consists of following folders:
- documentation: Available to View Online.
- driver: Flutter project supporting Android, iOS
- rider: Flutter project supporting Android, iOS
- server: Source code of backend and Admin Panel.
Server side source code is available in the package however suggested method of installation remains to be “Easy” installation method if you don’t intend to customize the server side, Bear in mind you can switch later to manual installation mode as well.
- A Linux VPS (preferably with Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04) to host the server side. You can get one for a price low as 5$/month which can handle thousands of users and scales much easier than shared hosting solutions. For recommendations you can contact through customer panel.
- A Google Maps account with billing enabled. Google Maps is only used for Distance calculation. All other Maps services are free ones. This means in most scales Google’s free plan suffices.
Support is an essential part of Ridy and to fulfill that we have our own custom Support panel that all buyers of item would have access to at support.ridy.io. Under Codecanyon support policies for mobile apps, we try to provide the best services we can offer ranged from free support tickets to paid services such as integration of other payment gateways.
Before submitting support inquiries check the demo for the issue you are having. If it’s not present in demo your integration has issues or your setup is not updated to the latest build so we would highly suggest checking documentation first, It gets updated regularly with more information about parts usually customers do incorrect. If you couldn’t diagnose the integration issue you can submit a ticket at customer panel to get the support. Bear in mind support inquiries are only addressed if submitted in support panel not email or comment section.
How to contact?
Depending on your inquiry you can contact through one of below means of contact:
- After-sale support: Submit ticket at: https://support.ridy.io
- Pre-sale questions: comments section or chat box at ridy.io
- Issue/bug report present in demo apps: email to email@example.com
Want to hire us to run taxi application for you?
We have offering for businesses that intend to start their own taxi business and want to hire us to manage the whole technical side of project for them. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our full proposal.
What about the native version?
Flutter version of Ridy is a separate product and at the moment there is no direct relation with the native version. We do plan to continue supporting native version and release updates for it. However some of Flutter application benefits are only possible by switching to the flutter version. If you are interested in switching you will have to take into account migration of your previous data. Databases of on native version older than v4.x are incompatible with the flutter version. You can consult us if you need help with migration of data email@example.com
It is worth mentioning that the return of already downloaded native version purchase in order to purchase the flutter version is not possible.
Goals of the Flutter version?
- Same UI on all platforms
- Less resource consuming customization work (Around one third compared to native)
- Easier to maintain in the long run
- Code is easier to understand and customize
- Incompatibility issues prevented
- Possibility to offer Web & Desktop apps
Supported Payment Gateways
Below are the list of already integrated payment gateways into the solution. Using these are as easy as getting your API key from them and entering them in the Admin Panel
- Amazon Payment Services
- Way For Pay
There is also a custom link option that you can use to redirect to your own backend and run the integration from there. This is useful for mobile payment guidance for example.
Terms & Conditions of purchase
- Documentation should give enough information to install the item, so we encourage buyers to read it thoroughly first
- If buyer failed or is having doubts about certain steps in the documentation, purchases include 3 months of support (10 tickets maximum) granted and available at the customer panel.
- Support of the item includes helping with the installation of the item as is on the demo.
- We won’t be able to address inquiries about item customization
- Even non-buyers and users with expired support can report issues they face during the usage of the item in accordance with https://flutter-docs.taxi.ridy.io/support/issue for developer review and fix in upcoming releases.
- In case a buyer of the item reports a malfunction and the fix is not provided within 15 days since the report the purchase would be applicable for a full refund.
- The solution’s installation method is easy to install for most average developers however customization of the item and serving the rider’s web app requires certain, more advanced, prior skills on the buyer’s side. Both of these are not covered in the item support.
- Any release to public for having financial income from the app requires Extended License
v2.3.1 (November, 14 2022)
- feature: new pin input for login - fix: driver & rider's login auto fill
v2.3.0 (November, 2 2022)
- feature: Driver profile & statistics added - feature: Driver app registration redesigned - feature: Service option menu fully integrated - feature: Rider on-boarding experience added - feature: Rider language selection added - improved: Full mobile apps translations to 16 languages, more to come.
v2.2.0 (July, 29 2022)
- feature: in-app account delete feature (As required by App Store) - feature: Share the trip's information from the app to your contacts as a safety measurement - feature: Splash screen - improvement: More detailed invoice - improvement: Reduced the GraphQL schema by %20 in size
v2.1.4 (July, 19 2022)
- feature: Google Places API optional switch (default one a free option) - Various fixes and improvements
v2.1.1 (June, 29 2022)
- Dependencies updated - Bug fix
v2.1.0 (June, 21 2022)
- feature: in-app complaint submission form - feature: Google Maps integrated as optional with easy switch - Fixes and improvements
v2.0.1 (June, 15 2022)
-fix: Location retrieval works better now -Various small improvements and fixes
v2.0.0 (May, 4 2022)
-Important: App is now fully redesigned - feature: New & improved search first order flow - feature: User review parameters added - feature: Ride preferences added (Paid and free) - feature: Gift cards - feature: Paid wait time during order - feature: new menu for reserved rides - feature: Tip driver - feature: Driver can filter distance of orders - feature: New address types
v1.3.1 (March, 23 2022)
-Price rounding factor -New easy customization options -Book later date picker added -Various important fixes through apps
v1.3.0 (March, 6 2022)
-Booking flow redesigned -Two way trip feature -Manual booking assignment from Admin Panel -Admin Panel overview improved -Some new easy customization options added -Terms and conditions agreement on login (Optional)
v1.2.0 (January, 1 2022)
- Google Places API integrated (optional) - Driver income indicator - Driver income charts - Service activity page on Admin panel
v1.1.0 (December, 14 2021)
-2 New Map Providers added (Mapbox) -In-app chat feature added -Book later feature added -Export to CSV feature added -Various UI improvements -Bug fixes