Reading Progress is small WordPress plugin that creates a progress bar that indicates how much you’ve scrolled on a website. It’s very useful to show the reading progress on page or a blog post. Generally, such indicators are used on long articles and help readers understand how far they are from finishing the article. It support most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8+ and mobile browsers.
Now your readers have a graphical view of the estimation time and reading progress.
- Easy to use: Install & Go
- Works with all Themes
- Full Responsive, works on all devices
- Show the progress bar only on certain pages. Assign it to just about anything you want
- Easy to customise
- Customizable position
- Customizable colors
- Customizable height
- 6 styles available, with unlimited colors and gradients
- Support For Mobile Devices
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Android browser, Opera, iOs browser
- Installation Guide
- Detailed Users Manual
6 months support by 42theme
Item support includes:
- All future updates made available for this item are included with purchase
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Get assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Item support does not include:
- Customizations and installations
For more details, view the item support policy.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us via contact form here.
2.0.0 – 13 November 2021
+ Show progress bar not for the entire page height, but for a specific part. + Added new styles. + Added custom gradients support. + Added custom shadow support. + Added Offset support. Move progress bar up or down. # Fully Code Refactored. # Based on powerful Master Plugin framework.
1.2.1 – 5 June 2019
# Fixed bug with additional bar styles.
1.2.0 – 20 November 2018
# Fixed PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/public_html/xxxxx.xxx/wp-content/plugins/t42-rpb/t42-rpb.php on line 645 ^ Improved translation. ^ Fully Code Refactoring. ^ Optimised css and js files.
1.1.0 – 14 May 2017
+ Added: Settings link on plugin page + Added: Assignments. By selecting the specific assignments you can limit where progress bar should or shouldn't be published. + Added: Preview of styles in the admin panel. + Added: 2 New animated styles for progress bar: Shine, Glow. ^ Changed: Optimized and minimized JS and CSS files. # Fixed: Bug with custom CSS field # Fixed: Bug with z-index of progress bar
1.0.0 – 15 April 2017
+ Initial release