This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
is there a jquery version of this plugin?
no i’m sorry
Hi, how to remove the “Get direction” link and text? Pls check to the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/i0jagd Thank you
Please check the support section of the manual. If you mean in the maps, you can customize the shortcode following the manual of QT Places included in the product package (is a PDF).
When I add it to the shortcode on the page it gives this error “QT Places Error: the selected post type doesn’t exists or is not active in the plugin settings.” OBS: I’ve already added a valid location.
you could have an empty parameter posstype. If you don’t need to specify a foreign post type, just delete the parameter. For security delete all the empty parameters that you don’t need to specify.
in default screen of places (left screen on https://prnt.sc/i7tx25) I can’t see zoom in/out, but if I close list of places on right side, the zoom in/out appears.
How I can add (show) zoom in/out on the default screen, please?
Hello! I’m sorry but you can’t, you can simply choose another design or set the map closed by default via shortcode parameters.
I have the last question. If I clicked on place, close it after that map zoom out too much. I can see point like one stain (see there https://prnt.sc/i85g84).
Thnak you for help.
That’s the level calculated by google to show all markers, maybe you have one on the elft covered by the list?
Hi. No, there are no more points covered by list. I am sure. If I manualy zoom out a little but, there are zero points.
Have a link please?
Here it is https://chailatte.sk/kaviarne-s-chailatte/. I just put it live.
SOrry for late reply, been investigating your issue, actually the fact is that the is no “dezoom” function linked to the venue closing action. This can be added as option to the shortcode, would it be good for you? Basically it would zoom out to the original level.
Hi, if there is anything what will help to friendly navigate thru places I will be happy and my visitors too .
Thanks for your kind collaboration, I think there won’t be difficulty, only a small time issue because we already had a tight schedule and there wasn’t a QT Places update in program, so i ask to please patient some days. Thanks
1. Can map be set to 100% height of parent div?
2. Can I use custom post type featured image or other cpt field image as maker image?
3. Can I edit the controls shown on the map? ie. disable zoom / scroll, etc
4. Can I disable POI on the map so ONLY my places are shown and not thousands of other default & irrelevant businesses?
5. Can the post title link be disabled or customised? So only info window pops up, no links to any pages.
1) no you can specify a fixed height for desktop and mobile thou
2) You can use any custom post type and custom taxonomy. The image is always the featured f the post
4) You can filter the results by taxonomy. Only the places added by you are listed in the map, there are no preloaded things so I think I don’t understand the question totally.
5) Not via options, you can CSS it
4. When viewing maps you usually get all the standard google POI (places of interest), can these be hidden. Because for example if I’m showcasing somebody’s restaurant chain the map will also show all the other restaurants in the area by google.
1. Why can’t the map be set to 100% height?
4. No this is a custom map there are no poi
1. Because Google maps only can work with given fixed height
Hi i am trying to install the map in the Tour Page… I am really bad at english and i dont understand how to do it whit the Places and the geocodes… Btw i speak french and thank you the theme is really nice.
Hi, in the themes folder there is the PDF manual of the Places plugin, please. Check it carefully. In the plug-in settings page you see the link to generate the API key for Google maps, the Google page explains you how to do there. Please don’t forget, after generating it, to ACTIVATE the API in Google’s panel.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work