Push Me Out is a HTML5 game, a prize vending game machine where you have to move the push rod under the gift within limited time.
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Insert coin to start game.
2. Press the arrow button to control the push rod.
3. Keep pressing & hold the round button and the push rod will be rising.
4. Let go once the push rod comes to the prize.
5. Score point if the gift will be hit and falls off.
5. Should play within the game time set.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Slots can be change easily (Shape, Total Slot, Slot Position, Image Assets)
- Prizes can be change easily (Image Assets, Point)
- Complete customization (Game Speed, Credit, Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (768×1024)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Portrait Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.5 - Add-on script integrated Version 1.4: - Added settings option - Option to disable share option - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.3: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.2: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.1: - Fixed Facebook share issue