The Progresser is a great WordPress plugin for Elementor for creating different types of progress bars to display any numeric values in percent or other units. These can be line, circular, semicircular progress bars to display skills, task completion status, goal achievement, etc.
The Progresser plugin brings three separate Elementor widgets with detailed functionality settings and flexible styles to reach your design goals. Each of them allows you to get a unique progress bar by managing the placement of each item of the block, choosing the required value and units. Feel free to select an icon from the library or use your own created SVG icon. Control the speed, easing, and type of animation. You have no limits on the number of progress bars for pages or for the whole site.
The responsive plugin with simple and straightforward style settings allows you to flexibly adjust the height and width of the bar lines, manage color on hover and in a normal state. Control typography, background, border, shadow, and other things.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with Progresser. With the plugin, you get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
Progresser for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Progresser plugin for Elementor
- Three types of progress bar included
- Customisable animation speed and easing
- Different units supported
- Customizable height and width of the bar lines
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.0.3 – 22 July 2022 Added dynamic tags for counter controls
1.0.2 – 19 July 2022 Added custom counter value type
1.0.1 – 23 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.0 – 9 May 2020 Initial release