Play Piano is a HTML5 rhythm game where ‘Notes’ will drop down from the top of the screen and player must tap them when they reach a bar that is intended to ensure player timing is correct.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Listen to the music and watch the Notes drop down from top screen
2. Use finger or keyboard (D,F,G,H) when notes reach a bar
Build-in edit tools to build your own music:
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete customization (Music, Score, Keyboard, Text, Images)
- Music Notes can be change easily (Name, Notes, Colour)
- Add new music and easily customize notes with build-in edit tools
- Replace with other instruments instead of piano
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.6: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.5: - Fixed keypress event in iframe Version 1.4: - Fixed Facebook share issue Version 1.3: - Fixed build-in editor tool pause button Version 1.2: - Added iFrame not support message Version 1.1: - Updated CreateJS - Fixed iOS Safari share button