Play Piano is a HTML5 rhythm game where ‘Notes’ will drop down from the top of the screen and player must tap them when they reach a bar that is intended to ensure player timing is correct.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Listen to the music and watch the Notes drop down from top screen
2. Use finger or keyboard (D,F,G,H) to hit when notes reach a bar
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview audio notes easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Add new music and easily customize notes with build-in edit tools
- Music Notes can be change (Name, Notes, Colour)
- Can replace with other instruments instead of piano
- Complete customization (Music, Game Score, Keyboard, Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 2.0: - Added settings option - Option to disable share option - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.9: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.8: - Fixed result page not showing Version 1.7: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.6: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.5: - Fixed keypress event in iframe Version 1.4: - Fixed Facebook share issue Version 1.3: - Fixed build-in editor tool pause button Version 1.2: - Added iFrame not support message Version 1.1: - Updated CreateJS - Fixed iOS Safari share button