Planet Spin is a HTML5 game where you can rotate the three colours planet and making sure that the flying coloured objects land in the matching part of the planet to earn points.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Use finger or mouse to rotate the planet
2. Match the correct colours to score and expand the part of the planet
3. Match the wrong colours will cause damage and decrease the part of the planet, continually match the wrong colours after 3 times will game over.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete game customization (Game Score, Game Speed, Text Display)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch controls
- Playable in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.8: - Added settings option - Option to disable share option - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.7: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.6: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.5: - Fixed Facebook share issue Version 1.4: - Updated CreateJS Version 1.3: - Fixed iOS Safari share button Version 1.2: - Fixed internet explorer 9,10 Version 1.1: - Added social sharing buttons