VPano is an application with whom panoramas can be easily created within seconds. Keeping your device vertically, just tap anywhere on the screen and move your phone slowly and steadily from left to right. Once done capturing, the images will be stitched into one panorama image automatically and presented in a panorama view.
App is written in Swift 5, but uses also and Objective – C. Uses Xcode 10.3.
Deployment target: iOS 11 and above.
- The application shoots only cylindrical panoramas;
- Stitching processs is done only with images provided by the application.
- You can shoot partial and full panoramas(with a field of view up to 360 degrees;
- Captured pictures can be uploaded by request into the iOS Photos application;
- Captured pictures can be uploaded by request into the Dropbox account;
- Panorama view for displaying cylindrical panoramas with touch and zoom control;
- Stitching process is done only with images provided by the application;
To try the VPano application look below.
Download iOS IPA File press here.
Install the IPA through Apple Configurator 2 (free app from the App Store).
Update version 1.1 (Posted 21 Mar 2020)
- Uploading progress in foreground and background - Verify internet or cellular connection when uploading - Share images to your Dropbox account and to Photos folder - Updated panorama view - Fixed some initial release bugs - Swift 5
Initial release version 1.0 (Posted 24 Sep 2019)
- First Release - Swift 5
Get in touch email@example.com