fixed selecting path that got “spaces”. updated project to avoid deprecated methods.
Good Luck !
This is a Application to quickly convert P12 certificates to a PEM file.
PEM files are used for Apple Push Notification System.
How Easy is it?
This can be done in 3 click.
1- Find .P12 path 2- Locate where you want .PEM file to get saved at. 3- Press ( Combine Certificate ) DONE.
How to create .p12 certificate ?http://appfurnace.com/2015/01/how-do-i-make-a-p12-file/
or follow the following instructions
Once you have downloaded the Apple iPhone certificate from Apple, export it to the P12 certificate format. To do this on Mac® OS:
1. Open the Keychain Access application (in the Applications/Utilities folder).
2. If you have not already added the certificate to Keychain, select File > Import. Then navigate to the certificate file (the .cer file) you obtained from Apple.
3. Select the Keys category in Keychain Access.
4. Select the private key associated with your iPhone Development Certificate. ( The private key is identified by the iPhone Developer: <First Name> <Last Name> public certificate that is paired with it. )
5. Select File > Export Items.
6. Save your key in the Personal Information Exchange (.p12) file format.
7. You will be prompted to create a password that is used when you attempt to import this key on another computer.
I have a question
Feel free to comment on this item if you have any questions or need support, or you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org