Highlight the opening/closing hours of your office’s timetable automatically. No PHP, No framework, No DB needed. Add OpenHours and parameters in your source. You’re done!
- 12 / 24 hours systems
- multiple time slots (you’re not limited to 2 as seen in our demo!)
- GMT zones settings
- handles list of ‘whole-day closed’ dates
- style the dynamic classes to your needs
- as simple as a plugin can be !
- add classes to identify your day(s)
- add data-params to set your time slots
- that’s it. Really!
What’s new ?
- v1.11 – bug fix regarding all-day closure time on different days of the week
- v1.10 – you can now submit a list of ‘whole-day closed’ dates
DemoCheck our demo! We use Bootstrap and standard table elements to display the timetable, but OpenHours can be plugged on any source code, really!
A complete and easy documentation is provided to get you started in minutes!