SMS is the best way to give the customers of your WooCommerce store information and updates about their order. So this plugin is made keeping these things in mind to keep your customers updated about their order. It is a proven fact, that the rate of reading SMS is much higher than email notification. Also, SMS can improve the trust in your store.
Another great feature of this plugin is that it will add the international phone input field. Here the user can select country code for the phone number.
Features of Nexmo WooCommerce SMS Alert PluginThis plugin can send different types of SMS for different order status. Visit this page to know more about this plugin. You will also find a complete article about the plugin on EyeSwift Nexmo WooCommerce SMS Plugin article
Below are the features of Nexmo WooCommerce SMS plugin:
- Send SMS after buyers order on WooCommerce store.
- Send payment complete SMS.
- Send order failed SMS.
- Send order complete sMs.
- Send order hold SMS.
- Send SMS for the canceled order.
- Send SMS for refunded order.
- Send SMS for pending payment.
- Enable or disable any type of SMS for admin or for customers or for both.
- Send manual SMS from order edit page. Here you can type your own SMS to send for athat order. You can put order ID, currency, cost too.
- Easily customize SMS text.
- International phone input field on checkout page. (Country code for WooCommerce phone field)
Below are some of the screenshots of this plugin:
Usage of this WooCommerce SMS alert pluginAfter installing the Nexmo WooCommerce SMS Alert Notification Plugin you have to configure and set up the Nexmo API. You can get the Nexmo API key and SMS plan on the official Nexmo website by creating an account there.
Now enable SMS types that you want to send or receive.
You can customize the SMS text easily. There are some special text format to display WooCommerce variable.Below is the list which shows how to show these value:
- ORDER_STATUS: Show the status for the order.
- ORDER_CURRENCY: Show the currency of the order.
- ORDER_TOTAL: Show the total price of the order.
- ORDER_ID: Show the order ID of that specific order.