New Soccer is a HTML5 soccer game played between two teams of eleven players, using mouse control only one player and score by getting the ball into the opposing goal.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Use mouse to control player
2) Mouseover opponent for tackle
3) Click to pass, shoot or hard tackle
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- 3 Games Mode (Quick Match, Championship and Penalty Kick)
- Players (Image Assets, Move Speed, Position)
- Team Details (Name, Icon)
- Option to play computer vs computer mode
- Option to play with mouse/touch or on-screen control
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×765)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 2.3 - Added on screen control Version 2.2 - Fixed scoreboard issue Version 2.1 - Add-on script integrated Version 2.0: - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.9: - Added computer vs computer option - Fixed continue button not showing Version 1.8: - Fixed championship next round penalty - Fixed save score Version 1.7: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.6 - Fixed championship penalty score - Fixed championship bracket highlight - Fixed result score text Version 1.5 - Added championship - Fixed team select issue when return main menu Version 1.4 - Fixed penalty kick issue Version 1.3 - Added gameplay selection - Added home or away selection - Added penalty kick (single, quickmatch) Version 1.2 - Added team selection - Added 16 country team Version 1.1 - Added match statistics - Fixed player not moving - Fixed goalkeepers issue - Fixed control issue after rematch