NIce app !
which app you are updating the most ?
universal or modulio ?
i fgure out that modulio is now not updating .
it is necessory to update any feature.
so want to know it for my purchase decision .
At this time, due to its popularity Universal is our most-updated application. However, Modulio is a fully capable template, and it offers very different features from Universal (check our descriptions) so make sure to include this in your decision as well.
Feel free to let me know if I can answer any further questions.
but see another app of yours “Universal – Full Multi-Purpose Android App”
whats different in both.
Modulio is for when you do not have existing online content yet. With modulio, we introduce a backend that you can use to upload your videos, locations, posts, news etc into.
With Universal, we assume that you already have online content available, i.e. a Youtube Channel, Wordpress blog, RSS feed, etc that you can use with your app.
Hello, this is a pre purchase question. I have already used Universal for Android. In Universal for Android, if I embed a YouTube video in a blog post, I can view it in my App and also I can save any images if I embed tgem in my WordPress post. But when I looked into Modulio demo, I was not able to save any images in the post other than attachments. And if I embed any YouTube video in my back end, will I be able to view it in modulio app?
Modulio also allows embedding content, as it is based on Wordpress for it’s backend. So you can embed youtube videos.
Embedded content however, is not displayed in the attachment viewer and can not be downloaded. Only content that is in the attachments can be downloaded, thus if you like to allow users to download an embedded image, you’d also have to include it as an attachment.
So if i embed a youtube video in my post will that be visible in my app?
i want to ask something,
- When i try to play video content but it always show “Can’t play video”, it’s really works?
- Is it self hosted video?
- Can i use direct link to other server like www. domain. com/filename.mp4 ?
Thanks for answers!
btw i’m your universal app customer, always happy with your app!
I’m sorry to hear video isn’t working for you. This is the case for our demo app? Which device and os are you using?
Modulio supports self-hosted videos only at this time.
Okay sir, i’m waiting for next update, please add external link video
i try to change name package, then when click items link to articels, the app is closing by giving an error like Unfortunately, App has stopped.
error log : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not inflate Behavior subclass com.example.fresh.modulio.FlingBehavior
please help me… T_T
Hi! I am currently on vacation. I hope you can find an answer to your question in the documentation or the knowledge base. In many cases, searching Google for an answer can also be helpful. If you would like me to look into this issue after I return from vacation, please leave me a ticket here. Thank you!
Hello sherdleapps, I am planning to buy this regarding one of my future project… so that can you pls reply to my questions..
1) will this app supports users with admin rights (to manage) and without admin rights (to update the app).
2) if i purchase this app, can i get new versions in the future, or i have to purchase the future versions again ?
3) How will be the support in the future ?? I mean for the future android versions…etc
4) Can I show the Categories and Recent Posts in the Drawer ?
5) Backup andAfter few years, can I export the data in the wordpress backbone and import to fresh wordpress installation ?
Hi! I am happy to answer your questions.
1) Yes, you can manage the account from the backend. Only admins can login to the backend. Existing admins can mark change any user’s role to admin.
2) Updates are included and free
3) When a new Android version is released, your app will automatically be forwards compatible (no update is required). This is standard for Android.
4) Yes you can
5) Yes, you should be able to install a backup plugin to our custom WP backend and make backups of your installation.
thankyou very much for your response, looking forward to buy this app
Great to hear! Just let me know if I can be of any further assistance
Will you be releasing this for iOS as well?
At this time, no release is scheduled for IOS. We hope to release an IOS version in the future though.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work