Convert your website or web app into a full creative android app in just 30 minutes with remote config. No need to update your app over and over. It’s just one update and new changes will be applied immediately online. Features added to Mint, not any other app! Check our rich & luxurious features we offer in Mint below:
- Up to date – Mint is supported on Android Jelly bean and up to Android Q. Latest android studio, Gradle and SDK. Big updates and improvement in Mint.
- Dark Mode – Reduce glare with the darkest and best shade of Black. Converts your website into dark mode without the need to add any functions for it.
- Support for WebView, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Imgur, Facebook and Google Maps API.
- Remote Config – Configure & Track your entire app using Mint Console, remove and add navigations too.
- Luxurious Design – Mint is creative and Picassos team developed it with a lot of patience to introduce a great UI and UX.
- Bookmarks – Save your favourite pages and links using bookmarks with the search feature, delete and check if a bookmark exists.
- Downloads – Mint has a full download manager. Filter download, search downloads and you can open the downloaded file directly from the app.
- Full APP – You can open audios, videos inside the in-app media player. No need to open them on an external media player. Get started page is also added. WebView alert, confirm and prompt dialogue.
- Google Sign-in – Users can sign in to your app using google accounts. Saving their profile in navigation header and settings.
- Geolocation & Intents – Open all type of apps, making calls, sending emails and sending messages. Get location using Geolocation feature.
- HTML5 Videos & Games – Mint supports most of html5 games and videos to be opened inside your website. The more native way is our new in-app media player.
- Voice Search – Search downloads and bookmarks using voice search. An easy way to reach data faster.
- 2 Navigations – We have made a gesture and minimal navigation with a simple indicator, a navigation drawer is developed with an image header. Feel free to choose anything from them or both!
- Responsive – Mint works on small and big smartphones. Also working on tablets with landscape mode for both.
- Custom Page Loader – More than +8 custom page loader. You can choose the best one that fits you.
- Rating System – Creative rating system with funny smiley faces.
- Uploading Files – Mint supports uploading all type of files and images.
- Custom Toast Design – Just forget old toast. We made our own with minimal and good design for Light and Dark mode.
- RTL Mode – Mint supports all languages. Arabic, Persian, etc…
- OneSignal – Send notifications to all your audience or target a specific group or even sending notifications to a single user. Open activities, pages and videos directly from the notification.
- Google Firebase – Send notifications to all people which can be filtered by Location, Language, Country, etc… Target audience by topic and by their ids to target one of them or more.
- Google AdMob – Mint supports native, rewarded and interstitial ads. Premium links is a good way to reward your users. Premium links make users watch an ad to load links.
- Offline Support – Mint supports offline mode, so you can add your website inside assets folder to be loaded if internet connection down.
- Multiple Options – Dark mode, fullscreen mode, screen sleep, notification sound disable, notification vibration disable, share app, send feedback and more…
- Well Documented – Mint DOC covers most of the things to do in the app. Check our DOC from https://doc.themintapp.com
Mint v.4.0.0 – 2020-4-28
# Added Features - WordPress read indicator feature added. - Icons8 Copyright notice added to about. - Support for notifications page. - Bottom navigation added to YouTube provider. - YouTube favourite videos feature added. - YouTube playlists feature added. - Bottom navigation added to Vimeo provider. - Vimeo favourite videos feature added. - Facebook swipe to refresh feature supported. - YouTube swipe to refresh feature added. - Vimeo swipe to refresh feature added. - Multiple toast designs supported. # Updates - WordPress search pins text size updated. - WordPress search post text size updated. - Navigation header updated. - Login, Register page design updated. - Google Firebase login, reset password page design updated. - Bookmarks, a fresh start design updated. - Navigation tabs design updated. - Bookmarks icons updated. - Settings page design updated. - YouTube video preview function updated. - YouTube search videos function updated. - YouTube more videos design updated. - WordPress post toolbar with animation. - Vimeo search videos function updated. - Vimeo video function updated. - App icons updated. - Light & Dark mode colours updated. - Activity preferences moved to one place. - Facebook home page design updated. - Facebook comments design updated. - Facebook post page design updated. - Button progress bar replaced with progress bar dialog. - Downloads dialog moved to activity. - Bookmarks dialog moved to activity. # Fixes - Keyboard bottom sheet issue fixed. - WordPress related articles issue fixed. - WordPress search articles multi-line issue fixed. - Demo account disables settings issue fixed. - Google Firebase verify code empty issue fixed. - WordPress more options force close app when data is not loaded issue fixed. - WordPress empty comments page issue fixed. - Vimeo more videos margin issue fixed. - Text formatting fixed. (ex: Quotes). - Facebook no internet connection issue fixed. - Media Player keep playing when close issue fixed. - Skip login in demo app issue fixed.
Mint v.3.1.0 – 2020-3-3
# Fixes - Mint login API issue fixed.
Mint v.3.0.0 – 2020-1-24
# Added Features - This wasn't me added to login activity. - Edit WebView bookmark added. # Changes - Internet connection popup replaced with Internet connection page. - Long click on bookmark opens bookmark more options. # Fixes - WordPress post title text issue fixed. - WordPress post comments title text issue fixed. - Duplicate internet connection popup fixed.
Mint v.2.9.0 – 2020-1-22
# Added Features - Save device info, location added to login activity. - Show more info when click on login activity item. - Show location and map of login activity item. - Add loading dialog when requesting data. # Fixes - Email address input type fixed.
Mint v.2.8.0 – 2020-1-20
# Added Features - Account settings page added. - Manage email address from account settings. - Update username from account settings. - Update password added to manage account. - Reset password added to manage account. - Open update password page instead of signing out. - Logout added to account settings. - Delete account and account data feature. - Login activity added to account settings. # Changes - Account settings is supported for Mint login system only. - Login with email address instead of username. # Fixes - Profile avatar username fixed.
Mint v.2.7.0 – 2020-1-14
# Added Features - Shimmer loading effect added to WebView. - No comments found added to Facebook comments. # Changes # Fixes - WordPress author image issue fixed. - Open Premium link force close app issue fixed. - Download finished bottom navigation issue fixed. - Google Maps disable issue fixed.
Mint v.2.6.0 – 2020-12-30
# Fixes - Force stop app issue fixed (Pinterest Provider)
Mint v.2.5.0 – 2020-12-29
# Added Features - Related articles added to WordPress. - Support for default provider. - New native navigation drawer added. - Downloads added to the toolbar. - Bookmarks added to the toolbar. # Fixes - WordPress post title format fixed. - Limit navigation tabs issue fixed. - Download finish close app issue fixed. - Fix internet connection WebView message. - Fix WordPress not show posts. - Navigation drawer dark mode fixed. - Search bar multi-line issue fixed. # Changed - Navigation tabs place placed in the bottom navigation. - Comments button added to more options (WordPress). # Updated - Facebook posts comments' UI updated.
Mint v.2.2.0 -> v.2.3.0 (Merged)
Mint v.1.9.0 -> v.2.0.0 (Merged)
# Added Features - Add policies to about app. - Support navigation for all providers - Bookmark current site added. - Logout button on navigation. - Add country code on Firebase Login. # Fixes - Google Login fix API change. - Fix speed of popups and dialogs. - Login check account fields. # Changes - New menu icon for providers. - Downloads empty change design. - Bookmarks empty change design. - Skip login change design. # Optmiziations - Optimize dark mode colors.
# Added Features - Firebase sign-in (OTP Phone Verification). - Reset password added to Login System. - New side navigation function. # Fixes - Preloader disable issue fixed. - Upload issue fixed. - Check app demo issue fixed. - Fix logout with firebase account. # Changes - The entire app now works with custom toast.
Mint v.1.6.0 -> v.1.7.0 (Merged)
Mint v.1.5.2 -> v.1.5.3 (Merged)
# Added Features - In-app music player support +4 audio formats with minimal design. - In-app media player support +7 video formats. - Filter downloads by audios, videos and files. - Voice search for Bookmarks. - Voice search for Downloads. - Choose whether to open files inside the app or download it. - Profile data, image added to navigation and settings after user sign in with Google. - Header image added on the navigation. - Fullscreen image support for splash screen. - Close navigation button added to navigation. # Fixes - Onesignal Google service issue fixed. # Changes - Custom CSS and Dark Mode is now separated - New design for Bookmarks. - New design for Downloads. - New design for navigation with corners and header. - APP size increased by +3%. (unnecessary icon size compressed).
# Added Features - Open videos in-app option with custom media player. - You can now add custom navigation icon for tabs from the console. - Google sign-in option. # Fixes - Open PDF from downloads fixed. - App stop working after download fixed. - Upload files on +5 android versions fixed. - Manifest add Google AdMob app id issue fixed. # Changes - Custom CSS, now can be edited remotely.
# APIs Support - Donut API - YouTube API - Facebook API - Vimeo API - Pinterest API - Imgur API - Google Maps API # Added Features - Firebase > Send notifications by target & topic (tags) and user id. - Custom pages & navigation tabs. - Side navigation. - Whatsapp & Google Maps and Wikipedia intents. - OneSignal deep links & tags and particular user. - OneSignal open activities & pages and videos directly from notification. - OneSignal geolocation. - Filter settings by Donut-Exceptions. - Shimmer when loading items. - Migrate to Fresco & Picasso instead of Glide. - Rewarded ads with premium links. - Option to open links inside or outside the app. # Fixes - AdMob native ads fix the design. - AdMob interstitial ads fix app breakpoints. - New features RTL fix. - Menu button glitch. - Bottom navigation animation. - Ad failed to load Donut-Exceptions. - Fullscreen video fix. - Rotate screen reload page fixed. # Changes - Menu button design. - Minimal about page. - Splash screen white > Gradient. - Settings page solid > Gradient. # Optimization - App increase size 50%. - App reduces size 30%. - Upgrade to latest Gradle & SDK. - WebView improvment.
# Added Features - Config Using Website > Configure app using the mint website, Closed! - Intents > Open Whatsapp, YouTube, Calls. - Multi Progress Style > Support for a wide range of progress bar styles, by SpinKit.
# Improvment - WebView Functionality > Improve speed of webview. - Reduce APP Size > Application size is reduced. - Fullscreen Mode > Improve fullscreen for Vimeo & YouTube videos. # Fixes - Menu Open > Opening menus in app fix.
# Added Features - Download Finish > Download successfully finished dialog with an option to open file. - Website Dark Mode > Convert website to dark mode automatically after adding adapter data. - Bottom Navigation > Bottom navigation inspired by Samsung Internet. - Deleted. - Download Items Empty > No items downloaded show when no items found. - Search > Search bookmarks & downloads added with filter. - Download Prompt > Download dialog prompts to download a file. - Multiple Webviews > Webview tabs added for supporting _blank attribute. # Fixes - Close Bookmarks > Close after deleting & opening a bookmark. - Close Downloads > Close after deleting & opening a file downloaded inside app. - Options Scroll > Options scroll is fixed with a nested scroll view. # Improvment - Options Design > Change options screen design. - Dark Mode Colors > Better shade of black, reduce glare.
# Added Features - Connection Dialog > Connection popup added to show internet connection status. - Items status > No items show when there are no bookmarks. - Delete a Bookmark > Support of deleting a specific bookmark. - Responsive For Tablets > Responsive mode for tablets with full support. # Fixes - Duplicate Bookmark > Fix adding a duplicate bookmark and show an alert instead.
# Added Features - Interstitial Ads > Google AdMob interstitial ads with X time to show. - JavaScipt support > Support JS alert, confirm and prompt custom dialogs. - Feedback Email > Feedback button which opens the default mailer app on phone. - Offline Mode > Support for the offline website to open without an internet connection. - Bookmarks > Bookmark websites and save them to open later. # Fixes - Fullscreen Mode > Fix opening videos in fullscreen mode. - Uploading Files > Fix uploading files, upload button is not working.
- Initial Release