Memory Game is a HTML5 game where you must quickly determine whether a symbol matches the one presented 2 times previously, quickly memorizing and comparing the symbols challenges your working memory.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 and 768×1024 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Level Settings (Total Cards, Layout for Landscape and Portrait)
- Game Settings (Timer, Score, Reveal Cards at begin)
- Memory Cards (Assets, Particles, Two images, Multiple Cover)
- Animation (Flip Speed, Match Speed)
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×768 and 768×1024)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive support Landscape and Portrait mode)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.4 - Option to reveal cards at game start Version 1.3 - Added card cover option Version 1.2: - Fixed scoreboard issue Version 1.1: - Add-on script integrated - Load two different images for pair cards