Hi. Please, make a side push menu on mobile devices. The drop-down menu is very inconvenient on mobile, especially with a large number of categories.
Here on the codecanyon is the correct mobile menu or another example: https://i.imgur.com/1D6YQT1.gif
I like your menu very much, but I cannot accept it. Please release an update with this feature.
Please contact us in one of the following ways and we will help you to resolve your problem:
- http://support.megamain.com/ Support request form.
- https://codecanyon.net/user/megamain Contact form in the sidebar.
1) Mega Main Menu doesn’t create a duplicate menu when activated.
2) Our plugin works well with all Themes and Browsers. But you should know that each theme has own specific and unique styles. So, maybe your theme need few lines of Custom CSS in order to slightly improve layout. And of course, we can help you to solve any problem related to our plugin. So if you have any problem with our plugin then contact us and we will help you to resolve it.
can you link me to a demo showing a regular top menu, but then a secondary scroll spy page navigation menu, I’m looking to create something like https://goo.gl/gq6cHQ how they do their features navigation
“Scroll Spy” – The name of the feature that you talking about. Google it.
Examples are here:
Unfortunately Mega Main Menu has no such feature at this moment.
compatible with elementor? and have more option for mobile style or only one?
1) Yes, you can place Mega Main Menu to any page with help of Shortcode or Widget or replace your primary menu.
2) No, Mega Main Menu has only one layout for mobile menu, but you can adjust colors and sizes.
In this plugin,
is there a option for automatically expand the submenu of the current menu item?
for side menu
Unfortunately, at this moment Mega Main Menu has no option for automatically expand the submenu of the current menu item.
I am looking for translating the “More Categories” and “Less Categories” part on my language. Any idea how to do it manually without downloading WPML?
Our plugin doesn’t contain “More Categories” and “Less Categories” phrases. You probably have to look somewhere else.
Hello, I tried made menu I the my theme but i will not go in the place were the original menu stand. Its like its way layer under it. How can I solve it? Best regards, Timothy
We do not see “Purchased” badge on your comment, it means that you have no license for this plugin. If you got this plugin in the bundle with Theme then the author of your theme must support you with this plugin. Please pay attention to these quotes from “Envato Help Center” page:
- https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins#support :
“If you have questions about a plugin that was bundled with your theme, contact the theme author for assistance. It is the seller’s (theme author) responsibility to ensure that all components included in their item are up-to-date and working properly.
If you require direct support from the plugin author, you can always purchase the standalone plugin from CodeCanyon to receive the added benefits of the individual plugin license and item support.”
When activating Mobile menu, it activates Main menu as well. So there is a duplicate. I am using the latest Avada theme (5.9) on www.samenzuyd.nl
How to fix this?
We are already replied to your question by email. Duplicating the question will not speed up the answer.
The instruction of how to use Mega Main Menu with Avada theme – http://manual.menu.megamain.com/#custom_css_avada
I followed both steps but the menu is still duplicated.
1) Is the plugin compatible with bridge theme?
2) I have a closed vertical menu. My Site demo page. http://dravyagupta.com/demo-shweta/. This has a closed vertical menu. I wish to create a mega menu in this. Something like http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/wp-mega-menu-pro-responsive-mega-menu-plugin-for-wordpress/full_screen_preview/19190840?_ga=2.33850657.1846024682.1554213193-753975437.1552303666
when it opens.
3) How does sub menu function. Refrence https://www.bearingpoint.com/en Possible to create?
4) Do you support if one is stuck?
1) Our plugin works well with all Themes and Browsers. But you should know that each theme has own specific and unique styles. So, maybe your theme needs a few lines of Custom CSS in order to slightly improve the layout. And of course, we can help you to solve any problem related to our plugin. So if you have any problem with our plugin then contact us and we will help you to resolve it.
2) Mega Main Menu designed to create horizontal menus with the traditional layout. We strongly recommend using MMM as a horizontal menu.
3) You can create the submenus that are very similar to the ones that you show as example. But we still do not recommend to use “vertical” or “Fly out” layouts for the menu.
I understand that you do not recommend to use “vertical” or “Fly out” layouts for the menu but we wish to create that only. Can we buy your plugin and create a menu. If it does not work can we initiate a refund… we can do this this in 10 days of time, we don’t even need 30 days or anything…
QuadMenu has failed. UberMenu I am not finding very reliable and friendly. so my all bets are on you….Please suggest the best for us.
Yes, you can try. Contact us when you need help with plugin configuration.
I know I am asking too much but for a small site and a non geek this is kinda important….I am using other free mega menu plugins and causing eroors where the vertical flyouts is not coming out of vertical header area…hope this will not be the issue with this plugin. Attached is the video of the problem faced.
The problem that you show on the video related to “z-index” or “overflow” CSS properties. It is very easy to fix it. But I need a link to live example (your site with activated Mega Main Menu).
If you don’t want to show your link in public comments then you can contact us in one of the following ways:
I am looking to purchase another license for this plugin. Is there any easy way to make the primary navigation transparent, without the skin colors?
Yes, Mega Main Menu plugin has the option at settings page that allows you to select transparency for any element. You can get a transparent background for the whole menu or for a single element.
Skins -> Skin Options -> Background Gradient (Color) Of The Primary Container.
Colorpicker has two selectors on the right-hand side. First – a rainbow to select the color. Second – is transparency settings….
Is it possible to have two menus? one on the top and one on the left, both at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to have few menus with different settings at the same page.
Does the Mega Main Menu plugin work with the Oxygen Page Builder? (Oxygen is a plugin and a theme, with some non-standard WP functions…)
Our plugin works well with all Themes and Browsers. But you should know that each theme has own specific and unique styles. So, maybe your theme need few lines of Custom CSS in order to slightly improve layout. And of course, we can help you to solve any problem related to our plugin. So if you have any problem with our plugin then contact us and we will help you to resolve it.
Hi, I’m working with Uncode Theme. I need to know 2 things :
1 – how to put more space (padding) between items in the main horizontal menu?
2 – how to add more width for the sub menus to impeach the long words to break?
merci beaucoup !
1) Maybe “Justify” alignment will work in your case. Go to “Mega Main Menu -> General -> Layout Options -> Alignment Of The First Level Items -> Justify”.
2) You can increase the width of dropdowns by adding following code to the Specific Options -> Custom CSS>
.mmm #mega_main_menu > .menu_holder > .menu_inner > ul > li.default_dropdown .mega_dropdown
Sorry but the CSS code don’t change nothing…
I need to increase the space between the menu items of the main menu.
And to increase the width of the sub menus… how could I achieve that?
Answer to the first question = Go to “Mega Main Menu -> General -> Layout Options -> Alignment Of The First Level Items -> Justify”.
Answer to the second question = You can increase the width of dropdowns by adding following code to the Specific Options -> Custom CSS
.mmm #mega_main_menu > .menu_holder > .menu_inner > ul > li.default_dropdown .mega_dropdown
width: 300px !important;
If you want then you can contact us by email and give admin access and we will make needed changes in the plugin configuration for you.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5.50
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Create Beautiful Logos, Designs & Mockups in Seconds
Design like a professional without Photoshop
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work