Click image to view demo
View plugin documentation
Media Hovers plugin can create a gallery of image thumbnails which will play video on hover. Gallery can be placed anywhere in your page. Media Hovers also supports lightbox mode where images and videos can be viewed in a larger mode. Lightbox can also contain Youtube videos, Vimeo videos, or any custom iframe. Gallery supports several different grid modes (tiles, masonry, justify, carousel) and many different image skins. Images can be grouped in categoreis (tags) and filtered in the page.
This plugin creates gallery of its own, it does not interact with other galleries neither it can change other galleries in 3rd party plugins or themes.
Updates / Changelog
VERSION 2.4 [27.11.2023]
- [FIX] link or lightbox may not work with some skins like Sarah, Bubba or Zoe
VERSION 2.35 [23.7.2023]
- [ADD] autoplay Videos On Start Mode mode viewport (scroll into view to play) - [UPDATE] update lightbox, option to provide full url for youtube, vimeo, iframe
VERSION 2.3 [15.7.2023]
- [UPDATE] pagination / load more now works with filter categories - [UPDATE] video autoplay mode all now works with justify mode if thumbnails are used - [ADD] option to display subtitles on hover for video, Youtube, Vimeo or audio
VERSION 2.05 [26.3.2023]
- [FIX] using swipe navigation doesnt change active thumbnail in lightbox - [ADD] image zoom pan in lightbox
VERSION 2.02 [20.3.2023]
- [FIX] using swipe navigation in lightbox would prevent video controls from showing on tap - [FIX] fullscreen ipad not working
VERSION 2.0 [26.1.2023]
VERSION 1.06 [26.11.2022]
- [UPDATE] option to specify aspect ratio for images using image mode background image - [FIX] Vimeo not showing fullsreen button in lightbox
VERSION 1.05 [13.11.2022]
- [UPDATE] whatsApp share - [UPDATE] add some dynamic tags for Elementor Pro
VERSION 1.0 [22.3.2022]
- first release
This is Elementor addon.
Using this plugin requires registration to domain. Instructions how to register are available here