9 comments found.
please share demo… apk
For further query contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Android quiz App is awesome. However, we will need further customization. We intend using it to set interview questions for our new or potential interns. So if you can we want the App to be customized as follows.
1. Test questions should be divided into 30 sections to be spread for 30 days with each user continuing with the next section after at least six (6) hours of completing the previous section; this will give our HR department to run assessment on each applicant and track consistency and punctuality (which is our major requirement in addition to performance to hire).
2. Include push notification.
3. Set minimum number question that user can attempt for a single section.
4. Include submit result button to submit test to admin after every section
5. Set email response for each test submission
6. Applicants should be able to register and login with their email and password (that means it should have backend).
7. Display a welcome message for each user. (like “Welcome Jane Doe!! Attempt available test”)
Please consider the above features and let me know if is achievable and let us discuss price You can reach me through email: email@example.com
Or WhatsApp: +2348037932153 Thanks
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I am getting error implementation ‘com.android.support:appcompat-v7:28.+’ implementation ‘com.android.support:design:28.+’ implementation ‘com.android.support:support-v4:28.+’
implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:11.0.4' implementation 'com.github.PhilJay:MPAndroidChart:v2.2.5' implementation 'com.android.support.constraint:constraint-layout:1.0.0-alpha7'
ERROR: Could not find method implementation() for arguments [directory ‘libs’] on object of type org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler.
Please guide me how to solve
Send me screenshot of app email@example.com
Screenshot Sent, please check.
Any update? The stuff is not working, please guide
It’s your gradle problem in my system it works perfectly….please send me both build.gradle in .txt format not screenshot….
Sent, please check and reply, thanks
Hi, please response, I’ve emailed you the files last day.
Check your mail, I sent you updated code for android studio 3 and above..
Congratulations! Nice Work, GLWS