This game was made without the use of any additional libraries or software.
Work on all browser and mobile that support HTML5.
Mouse and touch control.
Auto fit the screen.
Full-screen mode is available.
The object of MASTERMIND is to guess a secret code consisting of a series of 4 colored pegs. Each guest results in feedback narrowing down the possibilities of the code. The winner is the player who solves his opponent’s secret code with fewer guesses.
In our version, it’s player vs computer.
Although these are the basic rules.
In the Mastermind Online game, there are 3 modes for players to play in.
- mode 1: 4 colored pegs, 10 rows + 0 extra rows
- mode 2: 6 colored pegs, 10 rows + 2 extra rows
- mode 3: 8 colored pegs, 10 rows + 4 extra rows
There are also +2 extra rows if you select ALLOW DUPLICATES in the main screen.
The game’s main page has some options you can select before starting the game.Select Game Mode: code length or colored pegs
- Resolution: 720×1280 (scaling)
- Works with all modern browsers
- Supports both touch and click controls
- Unlock system
- html file to display the game
- js files of all the code in the game(comments in the code included)
- images of each object in the game
- css style for the body of the html and the canvas